Linners Interview

DOGFATHER

Interesting!! At that point 15 signatures, 3 incomers. Knowing who's gone + rumour leaves only a couple in the balance. Dickinson, Lunt, Pick, Scott off the list less those announced gives us a pretty clear idea of who is left.

I reckon Hooley & White although I'd like Tomlinson to stay too

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

You are both right in a sense, yes he said 17 had resigned, then went on to talk about that 15 had resigned, and all this after Kevin had asked for a list of 17 he wanted to keep.

As mentioned by Kevin on his update there is one today and some more next week.

I thought he said Kevin asked him for a list of 14 or 15 names initially, and all of those 15 agreed to sign. We then signed some players externally, then they looked at the budget that was left and 2 more of last seasons squad agreed to sign, making 17. Based on that, I reckon we have 4 more of last seasons squad and another external signing to announce, assuming Kevs piece included Buchanan as already announced.

I'm just hoping and praying the external signing to come is a quality halfback.

Archived