Season tickets

Rarefrith

Wonder when we will hear about season tickets for 2021. Players will be off furlough now and we have a bigger squad.

Strange times and a strange position for clubs after having so many fans give up on money for this seasons tickets, whilst also needing people to commit to next season without any real certainty. I’m certainly willing to back the club. 

2 hours ago, Rarefrith said:

Wonder when we will hear about season tickets for 2021. Players will be off furlough now and we have a bigger squad.

Strange times and a strange position for clubs after having some many fans give up on money for this seasons tickets, whilst also needing people to commit to next season without any real certainty. I’m certainly willing to back club. 

Was thinking the same myself the other day. Appreciate not all are in the same position but I’d be willing to start paying now each month. On the understanding that I may not get to attend some matches in person.

I'd have thought the best the the club could do to gain regular income from supporters at present is to continue to push the squad builder scheme. It's going to be very difficult for any club to sell season tickets at the moment, given the uncertainty of the start of the season, the format and whether supporters will even be allowed in. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Archived