2021 Season tickets

Batley Bob

1 hour ago, RogerT said:

How much was it last year.

£20 on the day I recall  or was it £18 if you bought a ticket online 🤔

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

4 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

£20 on the day I recall  or was it £18 if you bought a ticket online 🤔

Yep, so the season ticket offers quite a saving even just for the physical games that we will hopefully be able to attend, even without taking streamed games into consideration.  

Yes purchased my season ticket on line today and 2 for my great grand kids, they came with me in the short season of 2020.

I've already put money on one side in case the War Chest runs again, I have paid for the Halifax CC game and also the featherstone CC game it was so good and even the Featherstone league game they deserved it.

Just got my code for the Our League, entered it and all set now for the kickoff, still feeling extremely confident of a good win. 

A couple of people have had a problem buying Season Tickets and i can see why.

Firstly on Delivery you need to click on box to choose eticket or post. A new season ticket application will need to choose post for us to send the actual card. A 2020 holder can pick eticket as you will use your 2020 card which we will reactivate.

The second issue is once you have arrived at your cart and are ready to pay there is a box at the top of the cart with a picture of a ticket which you have to click to pick the name of the person who the ticket is for. Then if you have more than one ticket you click on + and complete details.

i think that is it although i am certainly not the best person at the Club to ask!!

Archived