Promotion/Relegation & the loan system

It was funny pre season when people were celebrating the end of dual reg but it were obvious to most that the new loan sytem would be a work around. I seem to remember at first that it was said that loans would have to be season long because of covid so if thats the case how come loan contracts now seem to have gained break clauses?

In today's RLE - Gary Thornton,head coach at Hunslet is quoted

'' When we were still in the stage of playing warm up games and with the RFL changing rules now where you can do it on a 14-day loan period, it seemed a perfect opportunity to have a look at them and see if they would fit into our system for later in the season if required.''

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

I was under the impression that DR was done away with because of Covid and player's being at one club one week and back the next week, so my question is if a loanee has been training with his own club can he just turn up as soon as the loan is arranged and then return to his 'home' club and just carry on?

Are there any isolation arrangements in place?

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

I was under the impression that DR was done away with because of Covid and player's being at one club one week and back the next week, so my question is if a loanee has been training with his own club can he just turn up as soon as the loan is arranged and then return to his 'home' club and just carry on?

Are there any isolation arrangements in place?

Half an answer better than nothing?

https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/rugby-league/how-wigan-warriors-will-benefit-from-change-to-loan-rules-3157271

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

Archived