Sat 1 May: SL: Warrington Wolves v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 13:00

Who will win?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/05/21 at 12:30

Currie capitalises on a Quinlan error.

Wire 12 Rervers 6.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rervers keep attacking down the Wire right and more success ensues.

Hall over, Abdull converts from touch.

Wire 12 Rervers 12.

How's GI looking? Is he getting involved much?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

got radio on- hardly heard him mentioned apart from a knock on

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Wire's best centre is having a torrid time in defence.

Abdull makes the most of it.

Wire 12 Rervers 18.

13 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Fish out of water at the mo but I'm sure he'll get better.

Arf tarm.

Just now, Old Frightful said:

Fish out of water at the mo but I'm sure he'll get better.

Arf tarm.

It has been a while since his last game.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Inglis has only had the ball twice. Knocked on once after a poor pass from Widdop.

I think the plan was to try and surprise KR with King on the right.   He’s only surprised them once though, and surprised himself twice with a bit of schoolboy stuff letting KR in.

Currie opens the 2nd half scoring.

Wire 16 Rervers 18.

GI is over at last!

Wire 22 Rervers 18.

Rervers find more joy down the Wire right side and Hall scores.

Abdull misses the conversion.

Wire 22 Rervers 22.

Clark under the posts.

Two appallingly bad defensive sides it would seem.

Wire 28 Rervers 22.

1 minute ago, Cheshire Setter said:

KR in again as Daryl Powell rushes to pack a week’s worth of clothes into his hold-all before heading down the M62 to the Premier Inn Warrington.

And then gets a call to pull over and wait at Hartshead Moor.   Clark makes it 28-22.

Two teams desperately trying to lose this with Wire being the less desperate.

Charnley in.

Wire 38 Rervers 22.

See saw starts up again.

Linnet over.

Wire 40 Rervers 26.

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Defences on top then ...?

imagine if either team was playing melbourne storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Archived