NRL Match Thread - Round 15 - 2021

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Staines try but ref wants bunker to check destruction. NO TRY

It probably wouldn't have stopped the try if the defender wasn't obstructed but it was contact with the defender.

1 minute ago, Farmduck said:

30min: To'o!!!!

Nice team try, that.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

That last half hour was as dominant as the 1970 Brazil team of Pele. Roosters pinned back for most of it.

No RL expert by any means but that’s as good as I’ve seen from a RL team. The obvious stand out performer Nathan Cleary sees everything on the field.

The Staines Massive celebrates.

alig-lookalike-1-largest-300x300@2x.jpg

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kurt Cakefarts held up by the posts.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Roosters know exactly what they are facing, because, for a couple of seasons (before injuries and retirements), they were playing with the same kind of quality and teamwork.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived