NRL Match Thread - Round 15 - 2021

3 hours ago, Sports Prophet said:

And with that, the Sharks place in the top 8 for the next week is secure

The Fox ratings for last night`s head-to-head were NRL Panthers/Roosters 291k, AFL Cats/Bulldogs 194k.

You seemed a little rattled yesterday SP, so I refrained from any references to AFL lest it further disturb your sang-froid. Retrospectively, it`s worth mentioning you were clearly more interested in the NRL game than the big 2nd v 3rd AFL match-up. Despite having already watched the Sharks game as a partisan.

This is both a boost to your forum credibility and proof the Panthers/Roosters game was not "ruined as a spectacle and a contest". And from the ratings numbers, it appears you were not alone in your preference.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shawn Blore is down with a legular injury, as if Tigers didn't have enough problems.

It never rains but it blores.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

In the Urban Dictionary the name Shawn gets this definition:

Shawn: A very caring guy with a great personality an a good heart, very loyal an knows what he wants. 
Very interesting intelligent person an very independent an trust worthy 
He's full of new exciting things. 
He's smart has a nice body very well built. 
He has perfect hair an a face of a god. 
He's very pashinet an romantic. 
Somebody every girl dreams of.

😂

The try count is now Duran Duran, aka Seven and the ragged Tiger(s).

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Only" 40-nil at HT.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hughes gets the scoring underway in the second half.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am going to put my neck on the line and say Melbourne are going to win this.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Reimis Smith is the first Storm player to score more than one try (so far), but he's in some discomfort.

50:0 with ktc.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Eyes'n'Hoof makes it 54:0.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nine different try-scorers (so far).

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Nine different try-scorers (so far).

Ten now, as Hairy Grunt successfully chases his own kick.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

39 minutes ago, unapologetic pedant said:

The Fox ratings for last night`s head-to-head were NRL Panthers/Roosters 291k, AFL Cats/Bulldogs 194k.

You seemed a little rattled yesterday SP, so I refrained from any references to AFL lest it further disturb your sang-froid. Retrospectively, it`s worth mentioning you were clearly more interested in the NRL game than the big 2nd v 3rd AFL match-up. Despite having already watched the Sharks game as a partisan.

This is both a boost to your forum credibility and proof the Panthers/Roosters game was not "ruined as a spectacle and a contest". And from the ratings numbers, it appears you were not alone in your preference.

Half right at least. I started on the League, turned over at half time because it was a blow out and the AFL was a tight contest.

Although I am still watching this West’s Tigers car crash. Can’t take my eyes off it.

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

Hairy Grunt successfully chases his own kick.

But Papenhuyzen isn't playing.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Maumalo - bunker says "not even a mercy try".

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tommy Talau scores an actual try, and the comeback is ON!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Eyes'n'Hoof off injured now, and the Storm are running out of players.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived