Coventry

BarraFan

I’m expecting a tough game against Coventry,they did not lie down at their spot in the first game of the season.
I actually think their fullback got a hat trick against us,he looked a really good player that day.

We need to bounce back from the Keighley defeat,I’m sure we’ll be up for it.

53 minutes ago, HP Beans said:

I’m expecting a tough game against Coventry,they did not lie down at their spot in the first game of the season.
I actually think their fullback got a hat trick against us,he looked a really good player that day.

We need to bounce back from the Keighley defeat,I’m sure we’ll be up for it.

Coventry beat Keighley last week so yes this could go either way 

Yes..a stunning 24-18 win against the Cougars gives the Bears a chance of making the top 6 playoffs.Maybe a tall order with 6 away(2 home) games to go..assuming their trip to Town is off.

The Bears let plenty of points in..284 in 9 but will be full of confidence. Probably 5 teams chasing 3 playoff spots assuming Barrow,Town and Donny should qualify.Hornets have 6 home(2 away) and are unbeaten at home,having won at Cougars and taken Town very close they should make the playoffs.Cougars..yet to win away and with 5 away(3 home) should have enough quality.

That leaves Hunslet,Crusaders and the Bears for the other spot...???

Well we had a great day out. 

We were beaten but there is no doubt that we troubled you  ( us) for most of the game. For the second time this season we let in 18 points before we troubled the scorer BUT a lot of my Barrovian mates reckoned we had scored first in the left corner.

*###### off you lot, you are not wanted in this division.😎

* Editors note

###### off means burger off

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

I agree the game was in the balance and was at a 24-12 score line for a long time,the try after that was the telling one for me.

Barrow got it and went on to win comfortably,I could physically see the breath drained from the Coventry side after that try.

If Coventry had took it to 24-18 I feel they may have got something from the game.

Raiders will need to be much better next week up at Workington.

Very impressed with Coventry, they've come on leaps and bounds from previous years. 

Scoreline flattered us, I don't think that was due to us playing poor more than Coventry being a good side. 

Very nice to have 2 actual centres in the side. 

I didn't see any injuries today and we have Toal back from ban and Stack, Ritson and Walne to come in next week so looking very strong. 

8 hours ago, RSN said:

Very impressed with Coventry, they've come on leaps and bounds from previous years. 

Scoreline flattered us, I don't think that was due to us playing poor more than Coventry being a good side. 

Very nice to have 2 actual centres in the side. 

I didn't see any injuries today and we have Toal back from ban and Stack, Ritson and Walne to come in next week so looking very strong. 

Don't think Stack and Ritson back for a while. Hope Miloudi can return soon, looks a class act.

Wheeler????

Archived