Sun 5 Sept: SL Magic: Wigan Warriors v Warrington Wolves KO 15:15 (TV)

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/09/21 at 14:45

Phew. Tense game that. Wigan had much more of the vigour and determination you'd expect from a Wigan team, if not necessarily the skill. Good clean game, makes a difference when Isa isn't out there.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cheshire Setter said:

Wigan’s defence is good enough to win the grand final, but they can’t get by with zero attacking options. Hastings and Hardaker look very ordinary.

Its because Hastings and Hardaker are all we have. Everything has to go through them so they are closed down quickly. It also doesn’t help that Lam is flogging the young forwards, Bullock played 10 minutes that match, that is an awful way to use interchanges.

On 05/09/2021 at 17:11, 7723 said:

Bullock played 10 minutes that match, that is an awful way to use interchanges.

8 by my counting; which, unless he got injured, is ridiculously breif in such an intense game. What was he meant to do in 8 minutes? 

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

43 minutes ago, Griff9of13 said:

8 by my counting; which, unless he got injured, is ridiculously breif in such an intense game. What was he meant to do in 8 minutes? 

give singleton a breather.

We're used to it at warrington, price used to do this with cooper and hill, sit em for 5/10 minutes and then back into it.

3 hours ago, Barry Badrinath said:

give singleton a breather.

We're used to it at warrington, price used to do this with cooper and hill, sit em for 5/10 minutes and then back into it.

I get that, but I bet whoever came on as their replacements was kept on for more than 8 minutes and gave another player a rest as well. 

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

5 hours ago, Griff9of13 said:

Lam’s treatment of Bullock this year has been criminal given he’s the one prop Wigan have who can make good yardage.

Archived