Huddersfield friendly

creditwhereitsdews

Thought I say Beharrell playing early in the match. Can anybody confirm. I noticed also that in the first half, when the right edge was nearest to the fans, we tended to pass the ball back inside when attacking. Huddersfield noticed also and stopped the move almost every time. Just an observation not criticism.

1 hour ago, myview said:

I noticed also that in the first half, when the right edge was nearest to the fans, we tended to pass the ball back inside when attacking. Huddersfield noticed also and stopped the move almost every time. Just an observation not criticism.

Stop it.  That’s our best move.  We’ve been practising it for the last few years😉

Worth getting frozen daft for.A good show from our lads for the first game.A good crowd thanks to the fartowners fans.So michael should be pleased. Outstanding tries from Gabriel, i'd rather have him than the ageing England and GB international on the giants side.Andy is the one ,at the moment real attacking threat.The REF did seem to pick on the Rams more.The two so called lifting offences seemed harsh,they   were no more than  a tickle from a Harry Bev.in his day.That Price,the fullback on the Giant side is going to be a very good half back, i think.The Rams tackled very well,next match i hope to see more in attack .

Archived