NRL 2022 - MATCH THREAD - Round 5

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NRL this year is a week to week league, The Knights have lost their mojo and in the match of the mediocre, with soft tries going in both ends at Redcliffe. The Cows must be kicking themselves with all
that posession to lose to this Warriors plus if you had told me pre-game Brisbane would get within 4 of the Roosters, I would have said you were spending too much time enjoying the tour of the nearby Castlemaine Brewery.

What a competition and what more lies in store this round ?

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

2 hours ago, Graham said:

Saturday’s R5 Games:

5xhjNFX.jpg

Would love to see the Raiders v Storm game live, but that UK kick off time is rather too unfriendly for me.

Same here; I might get the radio commentary on for the second half of Canberra/Melbourne, but that's still pretty early.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

WAGGA WAGGA WALLOPING

STORM STUNS STICKY

Seriously, if we are talking about the sack race in the NRL, Ricky Stuart's Canberra side are not creative, have little cutting edge and lack pace. Premiership pretenders to cellar dewellers in two seasons. Club Legend or not Ricky's future has to be in doubt.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Souths' first try was a bit of a beauty!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Mitchell is off with a hamstring problem. Taafe is on at FB, and looking lively.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

24 minutes ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

WAGGA WAGGA WALLOPING

STORM STUNS STICKY

Seriously, if we are talking about the sack race in the NRL, Ricky Stuart's Canberra side are not creative, have little cutting edge and lack pace. Premiership pretenders to cellar dewellers in two seasons. Club Legend or not Ricky's future has to be in doubt.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Souths 10:0 Dragons at HT. Plenty of fight in the Dragons, but little composure.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Okay, that was a messy build-up to a try, but I doubt the Dragons are complaining.

10:6

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Great hands, and Souths go 14:6 up.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

22:6 and only a minute or so left.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

24:12, with a late try for Su'a. Quite entertaining, but not always for the right reasons.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived