Fri 29th Apr : SL : Leeds Rhinos v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 20:00

Who will win?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

24 minutes ago, Ullman said:

The new developments at Headingley are excellent but the ground is always going to be let down by the Western Terrace. Not having a go at Leeds because I understand there's not much they can do about it but the fact that the MKM is a fully enclosed arena makes it far superior in my view. Just my opinion of course, others are available.

As a visiting fan I don't think there's anything unique or special about the Western Terrace but there is one good thing about it, the ground looks very impressive from there.

I like the mkm i think it’s a fabulous stadium, doesn’t feel as identikit as some of the newer stadiums, easily one of the best if not second best stadium in SL.

Im obviously biased but as i say I’m glad there’s a little bit of the old Headingley still there.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

I like the mkm i think it’s a fabulous stadium, doesn’t feel as identikit as some of the newer stadiums, easily one of the best if not second best stadium in SL.

Im obviously biased but as i say I’m glad there’s a little bit of the old Headingley still there.

I see what you did there 😉

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.