Halifax (H)

Wakefield Ram

3 hours ago, KC Ram said:

We can all have the opportunity  to hear what Liam has to say and ask him about his plans for improving the players if we go to Knowles testimonial evening on Friday. There have been moans on here in the past about not engaging with fans, now is your chance.

Unfortunately a lot of our fan’s prefer to sit pressing keys than actually asking questions face to face.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KC Ram said:

It was also announced at Sunday’s game

The sound system in the Main Stand is so poor it's hard to actually hear what's being said. I am on the Forum every day and Twitter pretty regularly and have missed it. I knew about Knowles Testimonial but missed the Amber Ribbon night. If I have, I'm guessing others will have as well.

3 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

The sound system in the Main Stand is so poor it's hard to actually hear what's being said. I am on the Forum every day and Twitter pretty regularly and have missed it. I knew about Knowles Testimonial but missed the Amber Ribbon night. If I have, I'm guessing others will have as well.

Amber ribbon night is Friday night, I'm on the door collecting tickets from 7pm, there is a speaker not working in the mainstand, the sound system has been there since the ground was build, remembering when it was built in the mid 90's technology has moved on dramatically in P.A hardware, we've tried to repair it.... But unless we get spiderman in to do a bit of wall walking it's just too high to achieve a repair.. And however expendable Tony Healey is... I've not got the heart to send him up a ladder to do it 🤔😁😁😁😁

But if someone sets up a go fund me page for a extra large ladder🤔

I could have a change of heart 🤔😁🤣🤣🤣🤣

13 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Have you thought of putting yourself forward and volunteer to man one of the “virgin turnstiles”? You do know they are volunteers that manage the turnstiles don’t you?

Have you thought of putting yourself forward and volunteer to man one of the “virgin turnstiles”? You do know they are volunteers that manage the turnstiles don’t you?

The Beaumont terrace  turnstiles ,never been used ,not likely to be.

11 hours ago, coolie said:

Amber ribbon night is Friday night, I'm on the door collecting tickets from 7pm, there is a speaker not working in the mainstand, the sound system has been there since the ground was build, remembering when it was built in the mid 90's technology has moved on dramatically in P.A hardware, we've tried to repair it.... But unless we get spiderman in to do a bit of wall walking it's just too high to achieve a repair.. And however expendable Tony Healey is... I've not got the heart to send him up a ladder to do it 🤔😁😁😁😁

But if someone sets up a go fund me page for a extra large ladder🤔

I could have a change of heart 🤔😁🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm not criticising anyone about the speakers, just saying relying on game day announcements is a bit limited.

32 minutes ago, Wakefield Ram said:

I'm not criticising anyone about the speakers, just saying relying on game day announcements is a bit limited.

I'd presume (yes presumption the mother of all foooooook ups) 

That it would be on Facebook,Banter site, Amber Ribbon site and even the club website

🤔