The Dewsbury Faithful 2023 Launch

coolie

The Dewsbury Faithful are pleased to announce the launch of Dewsbury Faithful 2023,Myself & Graham Fisher fully understand the hardship everybody is suffering at this moment in time,never in the 5 years The Dewsbury Faithful has been running has it been harder for the fans on & off the field,the launch should have been a couple of weeks ago but after the Batley performance we just didnt feel right asking for your kind donations after such a bad performance,understanding the tough financial crisis we all are feeling donations will start as little as £1,please give what you can afford,due to the uncertainty for which division we will be playing in our first focus is to secure the Kicking Tee for the season 2023,this season we sponsored the players Reiss Butterworth & Alex Smith,Alex left mid-season and joined North Wales,so our sponsorship of Alex was transfered to Jack Blagbrough for the remained of the 2022 season,so goal 1 is to raise £400 to secure The Kicking Tee,Goal 2 is to secure A Player at a cost of £200 for the 2023 season,donation can be made to myself & Graham Fisher at the Batley game bank holiday monday,bank transfer to Graham,or left at the club in an envelope,or if need be i will collect from your home if that is more convenient,never before has this money been so important to help the club,please give what you can and see if we all can make a difference please❤️💛🖤❤️💛🖤❤️💛🖤❤️💛🖤

• Like 5

Times are hard but this group of people are Rams through and through and do so much for the club. They sponsored Alex for this year for which we are very grateful. Although Alex is no longer at the club l will be chipping in. Who is with me?

Edited by LeagueConvert
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Of course.

Great effort as always guys.

Edited by Blind side johnny
  • Like 2

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Big matchday thank you's from The Dewsbury Faithful to Stanley Marsh & GrumpyOldRam on their contributions, donations can be made by contacting Graham Fisher for bank transfer details, we're pushing £200 now so let's get there❤️❤️👏👏👏

4 minutes ago, coolie said:

Busy day of donations for The Dewsbury Faithful big thank you's go to John Bellfield, Chris Bellfield,Diane Scholey, and last but not least the forever young Tony Healey, thank you all 👏👏👏👏

We have now broke the £200 barrier... Next stop £300, that will mean we're then halfway to our goal👏👏👏👏 brilliant 

1 hour ago, Tony Ramfan said:

I'll chip in as usual Coolie.

Cheers mate are you bringing it to the Batley game? 

I'm hoping to spend as much time as I can on the southstand at the game

Cheers

Can collect from your home if not

Thank you

Final home game on Monday Vs The Dogs, myself and Graham Fisher will try cover as much of the ground we can collecting The Dewsbury Faithful donations from fan's, hopefully we can smash the £400 barrier and secure the Kicking Tee for another season, if you've pledged money please try to find us, Graham will be operating in the Southstand, and I'll be covering everywhere else, please donate what you can, donations are kept in the strictest confidence and anything from £1 upwards many thanks Coolie & Graham❤️❤️

• Like 1

What can be said about our amazing fan's, last night we smashed through the £400 Kicking Tee sponsorship for 2023, and now we are only £150 short of completing all our goals of Kicking Tee & Player Sponsorship for the 2023 season, massive thanks go to the following members of The Rams Family Tony Scargill, Tom Fynn, Shaun Naylor, Chris Sykes, Steven & Richard Benson, Alex Littlewood & Keeley Littlewood, Kath, John Ketton, Reverend Ram, and the bloke on the Southstand that wants to stay anonymous, BIG THANK YOU'S from Neil Coolie Coulson & Graham Fisher ❤️👏❤️👏❤️👏❤️

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Tony Ramfan said:

Sorry I missed the game last night if you would like to arrange a collection I will contribute. or do you have paypal ?

Hiya Tony I can call at your house and collect if that's OK 

Looked for you last night but couldn't see you

I'm in Mirfield later tonight

Cheers

• Like 1

So with tonight's Donations for The Dewsbury Faithful we're just under £100 short of completing All goals for the 2023 season, massive effort by the fans, Big Antony Allen & Mam for their donations, & thank you to 2 anonymous donations.. We're going to smash this❤️❤️massive thank you ❤️❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

##Breaking News## The Dewsbury Faithful are overwhelmed to announce we are only £80 short of completing the 2023 sponsorship of The Kicking Tee and our recent resigning of Reiss Butterworth, amazing effort by all fans who have donated over the last 2 weeks a massive THANK YOU from Neil Coolie Coulson & Graham Fisher❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by coolie
  • Like 3

Congratulations to all those who donated to The Dewsbury Faithful.. WE'VE DONE IT ❤️❤️ over the line for the 5th successive year👏👏👏 Thank you's Go to Tina Pryor, Mick Pryor, The Candy Machine, Grumpy old Ram aka Mike Hayes, Stanley Marsh, Alf King & Mrs King, Ady Marsh, Diane Scholey, Tony "where's my ladder" Healey, John Bellfield, Chris Bellfield, Graham Fisher, Matthew Stephenson (Wakefield Ram), Ian & Karen Price, Tony Scargill, Tom Fynn, Shaun Naylor, Chris Sykes, Steven & Richard Benson, Alex Littlewood & Keeley Littlewood, Kath Calnan, John Ketton, Reverend Ram, Bloke off the Southstand, Antony Allen & Mam, Liz Coates, Andrew Wardell, Thomas Oliver Jennings, Dean Austerfield, Kelsey McGowan for clubbing together to raise the £600 needed to sponsor The Kicking Tee & the one & only Reiss Butterworth for the 2023 season, brilliant effort by all connected to The Dewsbury Faithful ❤️❤️👏👏❤️💛🖤❤️💛🖤❤️💛🖤

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3