Mon 29th Aug: SL: Catalans Dragons v Leeds Rhinos KO 18:00 (UK Time) (Sky)

Who will win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/08/22 at 17:30

1 hour ago, bobbruce said:

He gave incorrect PTB which I think came about by Gannon kicking it again. 

wasn't Gannon pushed backwards though and why he ended up kicking the ball after somewhat of a delay in Leeming I guess figuring out how to pick the ball or wait for the penalty call.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ullman said:

Same here, got to be a yellow.

I guess that's why their is a trend for players go down and stay down to help ref get the message of foul play.   Some call it poor behaviour but with those sort of decisions you can see why some players do what they do...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, redjonn said:

I guess that's why their is a trend for players go down and stay down to help ref get the message of foul play.   Some call it poor behaviour but with those sort of decisions you can see why some players do what they do...

On the other hand you can see why the ref thinks he's taking the p!$$.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Just now, Padge said:

On the other hand you can see why the ref thinks he's taking the p!$$.

chuckle...

like you comment but seriously you can't be sure as a ref if he is injured or not... you have to fall on the side of player welfare.

4 minutes ago, redjonn said:

chuckle...

like you comment but seriously you can't be sure as a ref if he is injured or not... you have to fall on the side of player welfare.

If he goes down, play on if playing on doesn't stop him being seen to. Move play away from him if he is the ball carrier. If he's injured he'll stay down.

If players want player welfare to be taken seriously then players have to stop taking the p!$$.

In all the years we called play on when a man was down I never saw one injured player ran into when play continued.

• Like 1

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Steve McNamara

"We have secured top four and play-offs for the past three seasons now. For a club that has been labelled as inconsistent, the last three years has shown that we have found some consistency.

"We're disappointed we're fourth, not first or second, but it shows that there is some really strong progression being made by this club and the game in France."

• Like 3

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

Great evening in Perpignan and what a turn out at the VIP events must have been 1200 bringing in around 250000 euros with all the tickets food and drinks no-one in SL comes anywhere near it.

The MD of one of France biggest corporations was there at the Club Premium being wined and dined by the club for no doubt some sponsorship next season.

I will post up a vid later

Paul

• Like 3