High Performance Podcast RLWC specials

Not sure if anyone has posted a link to this but The High Performance Podcast (which is a great listen and has guests on from Business, Sport and Entertainment) is running RLWC specials. The first one is Sam Burgess, great listen and quite emotional at points. 
Not sure who else they have lined up yet but previous guests have been Kevin Sinfield and Shaun Wane.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Waynebennettswinger said:

He’s not my favourite person tbh but the podcasts are good and for the RLWC specials apparently Professor Damian Hughes is the sole presenter. 

Ah, that’s better then. Hughes is interesting and intelligent, Humphries seems to me that he likes the sound of his own voice a bit much. 

• Like 1

Just now, Waynebennettswinger said:

Sure you know but Hughes has a real Rugby League background as well. I am sure it is down to him that RL guests get on there. 

Yeah, he’s mentioned Wigan Warriors before and there was a lot of RL talk when they interviewed Shaun Wane. 

• 2 weeks later...