BiSSA 2023 Calendar

Batley Bob

1 hour ago, phildog said:

Are they available to post out. Someone Personal message me with who and how to pay (Inc postage). Thanks 

Yes they are Phil, collecting them Wednesday, will let you know postage costs when I get them weighed. 

Colin.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

43 minutes ago, BatleyBird said:

Could this be posted publicly, please? I'd like to know too. 

Yes ,will post with details regards postage and how to pay after Wednesday if that's OK. Collecting them on Wednesday.

• Thanks 1

Thanks to everyone,so far, who have bought a 2023 Calendar,and the brilliant messages about both content and quality. They are literally flying out, so much so ,that after this weekend there won't be many left. We have a Stall on Saturday 3rd December 12pm to 5pm, at the Batley Boys Xmas fair,  stalls food, fairground rides etc. 

So if you wanna be certain of getting a Calendar for a Xmas gift, please either Message BISSA, Colin, Rob, or on this forum to secure it, and collect on Saturday. Also FREE fixture cards plus A4 and A3 Fixture posters are available to spread around local pubs ,shops etc. We can also post things out at £10 plus £2.50 p &p. Delivery local is also available. 

Thankyou for your support. 

Colin....BISSA  

Edited by BISSA...

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

16 hours ago, BISSA... said:

Thanks to everyone,so far, who have bought a 2023 Calendar,and the brilliant messages about both content and quality. They are literally flying out, so much so ,that after this weekend there won't be many left. We have a Stall on Saturday 3rd December 12pm to 5pm, at the Batley Boys Xmas fair,  stalls food, fairground rides etc. 

So if you wanna be certain of getting a Calendar for a Xmas gift, please either Message BISSA, Colin, Rob, or on this forum to secure it, and collect on Saturday. Also FREE fixture cards plus A4 and A3 Fixture posters are available to spread around local pubs ,shops etc. We can also post things out at £10 plus £2.50 p &p. Delivery local is also available. 

Thankyou for your support. 

Colin....BISSA  

Rob is me , Batley Bob

IMG_0583.JPG

On 30/11/2022 at 13:24, BatleyBird said:

Got given mine as a surprise yesterday, its fab. 

Thought you have, I wonder who got you that??? Glad you like it. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...