Match thread: Championship Round 1: Keighley v Featherstone. Monday 6th February.

marklaspalmas

Games long done with now but i agree that they came into the game undercooked, their pre season was disrupted as was a lot of other teams and they did suffer postponememts & we were one of a a rare few who got a full pre season in and a bonus game vs cas which we won again so we got 4 games in

Weather it wouldve made a difference if theyd been better prepared im unsure but we will never know 

1 hour ago, elppaxr2i said:

Games long done with now but i agree that they came into the game undercooked, their pre season was disrupted as was a lot of other teams and they did suffer postponememts & we were one of a a rare few who got a full pre season in and a bonus game vs cas which we won again so we got 4 games in

Weather it wouldve made a difference if theyd been better prepared im unsure but we will never know 

What bonus game was that then

• Like 1