NRL SUPERCOACH COMPETITION *** TotalRLSCLeague23 *** SC Season Complete. See you for the 2024 SC competition here.

Thanks to the Panthers putting a strong team out to take the Minor Premiership I have ended up with 12 players scoring for me in this round.

I took a chance having Cleary as my captain as he wasn’t sure to play. It has paid off.

Okay it’s still a struggle for any points this week, but at least his 118x2 points are a bit of a face saver.

Still difficult to gather points other than that though.

Edited by Graham

Not the greatest season, and as stated previously there will be a completely new coaching staff employed for 2024.

Many thanks to @Graham for organising the competition and keeping the conversation going along with @Irish Saint.

Looking forward to next year already!

• Thanks 2

Total Points Table SC Season 2023 Complete

mLHyWA0.jpg

SXrvbpL.jpg

Congratulations to James and his Flat Capper Select team as outright winner of the total points competition.

To finish 164th overall is a great achievement.

Well done to Oliver and Raymond who also scored over 32,000 points, coming 2nd and 3rd respectively in out points ladder.

Thank you to everyone who has taken part in one of the most competitive competitions run on here. The changes the number of byes was an extra challenge that so many rose to with success. 

Everyone is welcome to join in again next season for TotalRLSCLeague24.

Have a great off season, keep safe and healthy.

G

• Like 1

• Graham changed the title to NRL SUPERCOACH COMPETITION *** TotalRLSCLeague23 *** SC Season Complete. See you for the 2024 SC competition here.

Thanks once again to Graham for setting up the TRL SC competition.  Been a goosd season for me with my highest ever finish.  

Wonder if the KFC prize pack for finishing in top 1k will arrive.  The only other time I've managed it a plastic key ring arrived 8 months later and had snapped in half on the journey (unless it was snapped deliberately when they realised I was a Pom)!!

See you all again in 2024!!!

• Thanks 1

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

Stuart Lancaster - England Rugby Union Head Coach - October 2013

19 minutes ago, Railway End said:

Thanks once again to Graham for setting up the TRL SC competition.  Been a goosd season for me with my highest ever finish.  

Wonder if the KFC prize pack for finishing in top 1k will arrive.  The only other time I've managed it a plastic key ring arrived 8 months later and had snapped in half on the journey (unless it was snapped deliberately when they realised I was a Pom)!!

See you all again in 2024!!!

Hopefully you will share your secrets with the rest of us before the 2024 season starts?

• 4 months later...
  • Graham unpinned this topic