Thur 11th May: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Hull FC KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/05/23 at 19:30

8 hours ago, Fevrover said:

How does that work then stop spending money ? Where will the players come from seeing as we can't have academy's or A teams ? Not a dig Oxy i may have read it wrong.

Honestly I think it will drive players wages down as there will be less demand with no promotion and with league position meaning so little in the way of points I think teams will be better spending money elsewhere or not at all.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Expatknight said:

I can see what you are saying but I think it could have the opposite effect on attendances, the product being presented to the fans should improve, just look at how good the Championship has been this season, some fantastic games from top to bottom, if you are a true fan of your team you will follow them no matter what league you are in and as far as neutrals go you will get good entertainment and value for money, unlike watching some Super League fixtures. What the Championship and League 1 need to do is market their product properly, the clubs need to embrace the product and again market it accordingly. In reality there are very few clubs outside the current Super League who could a) get into Super League, b) stay there or indeed survive .  

I take it you weren't around during the 'licencing' period?