NCL Match Programmes

On 01/06/2023 at 14:21, Celtic Roosters said:

Can anybody let me know please, which NCL clubs are still producing printed match programmes at home games this season? Thank you. I know Leigh East, Leigh Miners and Pilkingtons are.

Thanks you.

Hunslet, lock lane and york acorn do I believe 

Edited by rugbylad09

On 01/06/2023 at 14:21, Celtic Roosters said:

Can anybody let me know please, which NCL clubs are still producing printed match programmes at home games this season? Thank you. I know Leigh East, Leigh Miners and Pilkingtons are.

Thanks you.

Wath Brow Hornets still do a match day programme. 

On 15/06/2023 at 21:51, Celtic Roosters said:

Thank you JMB. I do enjoy a visit to Wath Brow, except the one time I drove over the Hard Knot pass!

A beautiful drive but not for the faint-hearted, 

• Like 1

On 20/06/2023 at 19:11, Celtic Roosters said:

Wigan St. Judes have no programme. Nothing local to me this week and I can't drive at the moment so, I will go hiking this Saturday instead.

Hope your sense of direction is better than your sat nav’s.

On 13/06/2023 at 09:03, Celtic Roosters said:

Thank you Havenwarrior. I love a visit to Egremont. I have 17 of their programmes, going back to 1986. In fact I like visiting all the Cumbrian sides. Not visited Ellenborough or Seaton yet?

There was a prog yesterday at Seaton, just a fold sheet with front cover, teams on back and chairman’s and coaches comments internally.

Hardly took a long time to read but still nice to get on and good set up with over 150 there despite only one previous win.

• Like 1