Littler

jroyales

6 hours ago, Roughyed Rats said:

Great signing as a player. Oldham lad as well. Straight in as head coach though?

If it's true about Turner then going in to this as a first time coach won't be too harsh as he will have the full assistance of a very good mentor in Ford.  So he won't be in too much at the deep end and this could well end up making him into a very good coach going forward.

Whether it's Turner, an established coach in their own right or a complete newcomer I firmly believe that the new board will do all they can to make the right decision for the club.

• Like 3

Tony Mac

If you’re going through hell, keep going – Winston Churchill

Some agendas for the new board and for littler on this page, personally I think Littler did a decent job and played some of the best attacking rugby I’ve seen for years. Can’t help but think something as gone on behind the scenes in the last month and more will come out in the coming weeks with ridyard not playing this weekend of the rumours are true and baker and wilkinson off to Widnes next year with CH. 

I'm fully behind Mike Ford and the new board and trust their judgement of Jordan Turner becoming the new head coach. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

What's wrong with Ridyard? If he has taken his ball home because Littler has gone, in my opinion he shouldn't play for the club again even if it means we are stuck in L1 for another season. With regards to Wilkinson he hasn't a clue which club he wants to play for, and I was surprised he came back. I don't feel he will manage Championship rugby.

Of the three, I will be sorry to see Baker go - he's been one of the stand out players in every game he has played in this season.

Interesting few weeks and the close season to come. No matter what what with the new board the only way is up. Come on the Yeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jroyales said:

What's wrong with Ridyard? If he has taken his ball home because Littler has gone, in my opinion he shouldn't play for the club again even if it means we are stuck in L1 for another season. With regards to Wilkinson he hasn't a clue which club he wants to play for, and I was surprised he came back. I don't feel he will manage Championship rugby.

Of the three, I will be sorry to see Baker go - he's been one of the stand out players in every game he has played in this season.

Interesting few weeks and the close season to come. No matter what what with the new board the only way is up. Come on the Yeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Not good slagging players off after listening to rumours. 

Getting a bit silly on here now

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, herbie said:

Not good slagging players off after listening to rumours. 

Getting a bit silly on here now

Correct, I haven’t once slagged a player off on this forum just stating rumours.

in regards to the 3 players mentioned I believe they are 3 of our better players and are capable of playing at a decent level in the championship  and I’d like to keep. 

3 hours ago, jroyales said:

All three players are in the 21 man squad. 

• Like 1