Buying Catalans Tickets online

Anyone successfully purchased tickets for a Catalans game using their online ticketing system?

I'm in Perpignan at the time of the Wigan game on the 26th and want to go to the game

I've tried for 3 days to book a ticket - the system goes as far as choosing a seat and putting into a basket, but then I can't confirm or pay for the ticket. It then times out after 20 minutes and removes the ticket from my basket

I've registered with the ticket website and log-in when purchasing

Any tips?

Thanks

It looks to be 75% sold already, if their pick a seat graphic in each stand is accurate, and its the current 1st vs 2nd. Therefore, I'd rather try and buy a ticket in a reasonable seat (and not within the Wigan fans - nothing against the fans, but I'm attending as a neutral) before I leave the UK, and not be left with the scraps

I'm hoping to be there for that too with the family. Was just going to rock up on the night to be honest

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Got the ticket booked, sussed the booking system

After selecting the seat and then at each stage after that till payment, convert the language back from EN to FR (if you are in EN in the first place) and it will go through each stage of the booking process

• Like 1

The club are putting up an extra 1,000 seating for the Wigan and Leeds matches - shoudn't be a problem on the day

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

52 minutes ago, audois said:

The club are putting up an extra 1,000 seating for the Wigan and Leeds matches - shoudn't be a problem on the day

Save me starting a new thread mate. When do the FFRXIII usually announce Elite One grand final venue? Is it likely to be Narbonne again?

14 hours ago, welshmagpie said:

Save me starting a new thread mate. When do the FFRXIII usually announce Elite One grand final venue? Is it likely to be Narbonne again?

I don't know. They're waiting to have a new President to be sorted out in September I think. I would imagine they'll stay with Narbonne as the last two years they done well with 8,000 crowds. Having matchs over the weekend for women and juniors has been popular

• Like 1

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

6 hours ago, audois said:

I don't know. They're waiting to have a new President to be sorted out in September I think. I would imagine they'll stay with Narbonne as the last two years they done well with 8,000 crowds. Having matchs over the weekend for women and juniors has been popular

Yeah impressive crowds. I looked back at previous grand finals held in Toulouse, Albit etc which only attracted ~3,000. Narbonne seems a winner - I’m assuming due to its location within the Aude region?

1 hour ago, welshmagpie said:

Yeah impressive crowds. I looked back at previous grand finals held in Toulouse, Albit etc which only attracted ~3,000. Narbonne seems a winner - I’m assuming due to its location within the Aude region?

Yes Narbonne on the coast with the three Aude clubs not far away - similar to the south and Perpignan with Pia and St Esteve (Dragons reserve team)