H Toulouse. Won          H Widnes  Won

A Keighley.Won            H Bradford  Lost

H Swinton. Lost            H Keighley Won

Bradford.              Sheffield

H York. Lost            H Keighley    Won

A London Won        A Widnes  Won

A Sheffield.Won            H Bradford Lost

Hardest run-in Widnes

Easiest London, at least all home, or Halifax.

Bulls could lose 2, we could win 2, 3 if we beat Whitehaven and back up at York.

If we win 2 and Halifax lose 1 we're in.

Prediction; Fev, Toulouse, Sheffield, London, Bradford,  Halifax or Batley depending on those 2 wins, Widnes drop out.

Edited by RogerT

So many permatations because of teams playing each other. Bradford could easily go 0/3 or 3/3 etc so its going to make it really exciting down to the last set of games. Batley should win at least 2/3 which maybe enough and Fax start saturday against a weakened Toulouse team in which case if they win that then they should go 3/3 and make the playoffs. 

Ive said in other places on here that the standard below top spot has been pretty average this season and Batley and Fax seem to have dropped in to the pack rather than the pack catching up. When you see Bradford in 3rd and seeing how they have played this season, they would not have got close to Batley or Fax from last year.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, phildog said:

Roger, language dear boy!! However your sentiment is on the nose, I did expect Toulouse to win at Halifax which has murkied the waters of my thinking a touch.

I keep looking at the fixtures and I don't think Fax is as cut and dried as I thought before if we were to go 3/3. For instance Batley go 3 from 3 which they have a really good chance of doing then they would finish above us which makes 7th spot for us increasingly likely given London with 3 home games and also a good chance of winning at least 2 of those.

Blues Ox, you've got Keighley and Swinton, I know they'll be pumped but come on!! You had to lose yesterday for us to be comfortable I think and you didn't which heaps a ton of pressure on us at York. We now have to win both games to sneak 6th.

Look, we're not out of yet. There's still a chance, albeit relying on others for the results we want. A win for us v Newcastle and both Fax and York losing will place us 6th. Remember, their opponents will be fighting for survival so could well be tough games. Here's to hoping eh!

You might be right Batley Bob, we blew our chances with that loosing run. Things won't go our way this next weekend so get used to the idea come Saturday our season is over.

We have a better chance than York of finishing 7th as we would hope to beat Newcastle by a bigger score than York beating Barrow and by that extra 15. However chances of Swinton beating Halifax even with their need for a result is difficult to envisage. Next thing we have to look at are the outs and ins and to what extent Kev will go to keep us up and amongst. If we plummet poor old Mokko gets put in comparison with Linners, maybe not by us by RL at large. That refreshing is required is obvious, some I think have given their all, some approaching it might not have any improvement to bring, it happens. This time, with direct competitors building round us we'll need to be doing more at our end and that means only one thing if we don't want to be considering bottom 4 instead of top 4.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phildog said:

We have a better chance than York of finishing 7th as we would hope to beat Newcastle by a bigger score than York beating Barrow and by that extra 15. However chances of Swinton beating Halifax even with their need for a result is difficult to envisage. Next thing we have to look at are the outs and ins and to what extent Kev will go to keep us up and amongst. If we plummet poor old Mokko gets put in comparison with Linners, maybe not by us by RL at large. That refreshing is required is obvious, some I think have given their all, some approaching it might not have any improvement to bring, it happens. This time, with direct competitors building round us we'll need to be doing more at our end and that means only one thing if we don't want to be considering bottom 4 instead of top 4.

When York ko they will know what they need todo.