Sam Brooks

Ulverstonian

I think my missus would be a better replacement, the Askam lad Hopkins was someone we could have kept and saved a few quid as well, I'm sure if we had given him game time he would have stayed he wasn't a world beater but gave it his all every time he played and proved to be a solid defender, but we move on.   

• Like 2

On 09/09/2023 at 09:16, Ulverstonian said:

Has he already left us ?? Been a waste of space anyway but just wondered why not getting picked when we so short.

Not true imo, I think he has given bags of effort, maybe tough this year but last year he was very good. Never shirked out & put his body on the line.

Problem with Sam he wasn't fans favourite but for me he never hid.

Definitely better than Burke & Evans 

• Haha 2

Agree partly with above, think he's been given a bit of a bum wrap from some fans,true he isn't easy on the eye ,always looks bit awkward but can't knock his work rate last season, unfortunately mostly injured this,I'd personally have him over Evans, who for me is one of the bigger flops this season, wouldn't agree better than Burke .

• Like 1