Fri 22nd Sept: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers KO 20:00

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/09/23 at 19:30

28 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Good to hear a developing English half continue his development....how was he defensively? 

He was sound but ill caveat it by saying Castleford were awful so didn’t throw much at him but what they did he coped fine.

his game management was better than what weve seen from Austin or Sezer.

Just on Austin he was absolutely terrible glad we got rid

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

That was a very young Leeds side by the end, Sinfield bossed the game which is good to see, i know its only Cas

I will take your word for it Chris, in previous games I have seen Sinfield he didn't look capable if bossing any game.

Well I suppose he will be one half of your great halfback partnership next season, I will reserve judgement till I have seen them perform.

5 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

I will take your word for it Chris, in previous games I have seen Sinfield he didn't look capable if bossing any game.

Well I suppose he will be one half of your great halfback partnership next season, I will reserve judgement till I have seen them perform.

He’s literally only just turned 19 the other day Harry and only played a handful of SL games and mainly when they have been injuries. 

He will still be 3rd/4th choice halfback next year because he’s not quite ready yet.

56 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

He played well but on the other hand  he had plenty of time last night, in that he wasn't put under pressure and was able to show his ability.  He was very deliberate in his kicking which actually meant he was somewhat slow in executing the kicks so I wonder how against a more pressing team he would of executed his kicks/passing.

Never-the-less he has only just turned 19, played well and is slowly developing and hopefully the club continue to slowly develop him within a winning team next year...

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

The games I've seen he has fallen off too many tackles...I guess once he strengthens up he'll improve that....maybe improve his defensive positioning if that's part of the reason 

In attack he has always looked ok at passing cleanly and making some good kicking options