The NRL FInals Week 3 Thread

making it to the bid dance

Heres trying to be objective about these games

Penrith Panthers v Melbourne Storm

• Craig Bellamy's psy-ops operation appears to be backfiring with Storm players in Panthers gear almost gagging for a meme in response.
  • James Graham advocating the "dark arts" against Nathan Cleary's finger and Jerome Luai's shoulder, but not advocating Melbournes forwards having added "bite" 😉.
  • Any side featuring, Munster, Grant and Hughes has a punchers chance but forwards set the platform and Melbourne have been forward lite.
  • Big Ccrowd behind the mountain men  who have been there and done it before, against a Storm side that struggled at home against a depleted Roosters.

Brisbane Broncos v New Zealand Warriors

• Best of the two games and a Suncorp Sellout. Not all Queenslandahs as there are heaps of Kiwis in the Brisbane Area and the Wahs have captured the heart of a nation.
  • Will Brisbane get stage fright, they are heavily tipped, are still Queensland's team, with bit of a media beat-up over contracts - Feeling confident ?.
  • Unlike the Storm the Warriors comprehensively clobbered the Knights riding a wave of Mount Smart emotion. To some degree as no-one would really have thought at the start that the Warriors could be top 4 the pressures off
  • Shaun Johnson suddenly looking like he is enjoying his footy against Adam Reynolds determined to oprove a point or two with the forwards evenly matched it might well come down to the halves and who turns up on the day.

Good luck with yourt tips and remember there are no mugs at this stage.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

They are my tips too.

So far it’s just Barney who’s gone Storm and Warriors.

Stranger things have happened.

Still Panthers and Broncos have been the cream that has risen to the top this season. Chances are they’ll be the two that go through to the grand final. I hope I’m wrong and that Barney’s right.