Old Dewsbury Matches on YouTube

Rambo

• Rambo changed the title to Old Dewsbury Matches on YouTube
6 hours ago, Rambo said:

Just watched this game that someone has posted on YouTube from the 93/94 season. A good watch and arguably better to watch than today’s game.

I posted it on our Facebook page courtesy of Tom Hooley. I’ve got a few more but I don’t know how to post them on here.

It was worth watching just to see Ned Kelly lay Jason Ramshaw out 👊

• Like 2

3 hours ago, graham fisher said:

I posted it on our Facebook page courtesy of Tom Hooley. I’ve got a few more but I don’t know how to post them on here.

It was worth watching just to see Ned Kelly lay Jason Ramshaw out 👊

We were giving them a good game upto that point. But it was good to see Jason Ramshaw put on his backside!

If you cut and paste the URL from YouTube into the page it automatically creates a link.

The ones I’ve linked to were posted by a guy called Paul Hicks ( not sure if it could be the prop that played for us in the early 2000’s?).

Must have taken a good while to convert from VHS to online - fair play to him! This is a link to his homepage with loads of other RL videos from a similar period https://www.youtube.com/@paulkyffin

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
rambo.gif

22 hours ago, creditwhereitsdews said:

The 12-12 draw at Saints is a terrific cup tie. We really should have won it. Forgot how good players like John Carroll, Gary Moore and Paul Jennings were. Maurice Bamford had a good side put together at that point.

Is that the one (or possibly in the reply), where one of our backs put Phil Veivers on his backside while scoring from distance?