Challenge Cup draw

HaxbyKnight

The Knights have been drawn away to Dewsbury in the third round of the Cup. Should they win that, they will be at home to Sheffield or Newcastle in Round 4. I know Clint said he wasn't interested in the Cup, but with both games being played before the league campaign starts, I would think these are two winnable games, and will be a chance to get everything firing before we go to Doncaster. 

Acorn face a long trip to Cornwall in round 3, with a home tie against Wath Brow Hornets, or Stanningley as a reward should they beat Cornwall.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, only 2 weeks away said:

20 quid to get in and its free on telly, not exactly encouraging people to go.

Theres always games on the T V , thats called choice

On 30/01/2024 at 07:19, georgeb1 said:

should be a decent following at dewsbury , always enjoy it there nice traditional ground with plenty of hospitality and options to sit or stand.

Let's hope you bring plenty over -- good atmosphere,  shared gate and all that .......... As always a warm welcome after the game in the Royal Suite for ALL  supporters

(don't think we allow drums tho' ) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Looking at the 4th round fixtures, I think there is a good chance our game will be chosen as one of the televised games. I'm fairly certain Bradford v. Widnes will be first choice, but our game looks next best to me. Failing that, maybe The Sportsman will feature Acorn v. Wath Brow? 2 amateur sides going for a place in the 5th round.