Fri 5th Apr: SL: Hull KR v London Broncos KO 20:00 (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • London Broncos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/04/24 at 19:30

IMG changes, lack of incentive to invest, injuries, promoted from 5th…it was going to happen.

Might have a chance against Hull FC but doesn’t seem any point watching any of their other games. 

• Like 2

Better effort from London this half. I thought Rovers would come out and cut loose but it hasn't been the case. I'd still be surprised if they don't add another 3 or 4 before the end though.

9 minutes ago, Curly perm said:

IMG changes, lack of incentive to invest, injuries, promoted from 5th…it was going to happen.

Might have a chance against Hull FC but doesn’t seem any point watching any of their other games. 

Let's be honest, London were never intended to be in the SL under this system. They scraped in under the previous system. You can't judge it on Broncos' presence. They won't be in next year and won't be in for a while until they invest in many other areas (which hopefully they do because a DECENT capital presence would be great for the game).

• Like 4
Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Could have been top this morning if we’d bothered to play in the 2nd half.

That’s two games in a row where we’ve put the cue in the rack, I’m genuinely not happy about it. Every year one of the play-off positions is determined by points difference.