Tee Ritson

Brookie

21 minutes ago, DavidM said:

He must be really out of favour as the saints winger opposite Makinson is quite rubbish 

Absolutely, amazed Wellens keeps picking him, not a good defender, woeful at high balls and not that quick either.

Having said that Tee also looked well out of his comfort zone when he did get a few first team runs last season

3 hours ago, Onreport said:

Absolutely, amazed Wellens keeps picking him, not a good defender, woeful at high balls and not that quick either.

Having said that Tee also looked well out of his comfort zone when he did get a few first team runs last season

Would love him up here again 🤞

• Like 2

Posted something similar on the Barrow site , but Wellens seems to want a big lump on the wing ( as seems to be the norm these days ) , it`s only his size that goes against Him as He is lightning quick as we all know . Makes you wonder if the likes of Martin Offiah would get a game with some of the coaches these days  , i.e. not solid enough , suspect tackler ,not good under the high ball , etc.

• Like 1

I remember John Monie being asked in a post match interview about Offiah being suspect in defence and his answer was basically " he is paid to score tries and I have others to do the defending".I think his partnership with his centre Gene Miles is one of the best I have ever seen.

• Like 4