Matt King To Warrington

Guest Wolfwire

Typical response from Homer. Had Wigan signed Morley and King,they would have been the best thing since sliced pie! We sign them, he starts with his 'washed up','wast of money'etc,etc garbage. Players are choosing Warrington over wigan and Homer can't hack it! What he also won't like is that Warrington can outbid Wigan without having to resort to cheating on the salary cap to do it!

Wigan should be put in NL1 for the 2008 season,that is the only suitable punishment after the disgraceful way they cheated their way out of relegation in 2007. Warrington never have,and never will,sink to such depths.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wolfwire
Cheers Homer but i aint on this one :rolleyes: could'nt care less what he's on if truth be known

but if sam and his fellow wire friends think he chose wire for anything else but money then they are deluding themselves.

Isn't the contract on offer what most professional players look at first when considering switching clubs? Most aussies come for the money first,and if they win a medal or two while they are here then it's a bonus.

In signing King have Warrington now decided not to waste their money on Sculthorpe ?

He's so far refused to sign a reduced contract at Saints and Warrington were one of the few other clubs that could afford him under the cap for next year.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Typical response from Homer. Had Wigan signed Morley and King,they would have been the best thing since sliced pie! We sign them, he starts with his 'washed up','wast of money'etc,etc garbage. Players are choosing Warrington over wigan and Homer can't hack it! What he also won't like is that Warrington can outbid Wigan without having to resort to cheating on the salary cap to do it!

Wigan should be put in NL1 for the 2008 season,that is the only suitable punishment after the disgraceful way they cheated their way out of relegation in 2007. Warrington never have,and never will,sink to such depths.

Morley has proved this season that he is all washed up.

No go forward, awful tackling technique, what more can I say.

Open both eyes.

Guest Wolfwire

Open both eyes.

Eorl Crabtree is still trying to open both eyes after yesterday! :rolleyes:

Open both eyes.

He was the best player on the pitch by a country mile yesterday according to GMR. He put in a tackle on Crabtree which resulted in the big man staying in the dressing room for the second half.

Signs there, you have to agree, that he might be finding a bit of the form he showed in Oz.

Guest Wolfwire
In signing King have Warrington now decided not to waste their money on Sculthorpe ?

He's so far refused to sign a reduced contract at Saints and Warrington were one of the few other clubs that could afford him under the cap for next year.

I would like to think we are giving scully a miss. He has been a good servant to saints, having started out at wires,but re-signing him would be a bad move and a step back in my opinion.

Guest Wolfwire
Finally he gets 1 right then after his 2 cock ups with Fozzard & O'carroll :rolleyes:

Apparently the rest of the Hudds players wouldn't run at him after the tackle on Crabtree! Fozzard and O'Carroll next! :D

By the way I love the persil ad. Bri! :D:D:D

Apparently the rest of the Hudds players wouldn't run at him after the tackle on Crabtree! Fozzard and O'Carroll next! :D

By the way I love the persil ad. Bri! :D:D:D

Fozzard would run at him all day look at the game V the pies at the jjb this season 2nd half he was hit 3/4 times with head high shots by Fletcher/Hock and Loughlin which resulted in penalties and a fair bit of nose/mouth claret ,Foz just kept running at them.

Should have been in the gb squad

saints.gif

Guest Wolfwire
Fozzard would run at him all day look at the game V the pies at the jjb this season 2nd half he was hit 3/4 times with head high shots by Fletcher/Hock and Loughlin which resulted in penalties and a fair bit of nose/mouth claret ,Foz just kept running at them.

Should have been in the gb squad

Fozzard next it is then. By the way, Morley's challenge was legal,and left Crabtree unable to continue after half time.

So it's Nick(i'm gonna stick my padded arm in your face)Fozzard next then is it Bri?

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Morley isn't washed up.

His time at Warrington has got off to a poor start thanks to him trying too hard, and picking up his facial injury as a result. He will come good and lead from the front.

Not too sure about the King signing. Doesn't seem to be the sort of player a side can be built around, and who will put the 'wind' up the opposition.

Think it's a case of not only keeping up with, but beating the 'bigger' clubs in splashing the cash.

Still, if it increases the already impressive attendances, it will pay for itself.

"His time at Warrington has got off to a poor start thanks to him trying too hard, and picking up his facial injury as a result." One way of describing Morley's disgraceful attempt to remove O'Carroll from the field and coming off the worse as a result!

Guest Wolfwire
So, all that money for one tackle?

Looks like a bargain to me.

:rolleyes:

Well if you can(legally) :D:D:D spend money on a guy who is a top notch forward then why not?

It has taken Morley time to settle,with injuries playing a part,but maybe he is now hitting form? At the right time in the season too.

People have been saying 'waste of money','over the hill'etc since we signed him. Name me one team who wouldn't find a place in their side for him,given the chance? The fact that eleven super league clubs were chasing his signature when he announced he was coming home would suggest that he is still regarded as a quality forward by those in the know. ;)

Well if you can(legally) :D:D:D spend money on a guy who is a top notch forward then why not?

It has taken Morley time to settle,with injuries playing a part,but maybe he is now hitting form? At the right time in the season too.

People have been saying 'waste of money','over the hill'etc since we signed him. Name me one team who wouldn't find a place in their side for him,given the chance? The fact that eleven super league clubs were chasing his signature when he announced he was coming home would suggest that he is still regarded as a quality forward by those in the know. ;)

I would say that that is about the measure of it... money aside, he would get into ANY team in SL.

Forever in our shadow, forever on your mind.

From today's Herald Sun

RUGBY league great Allan Langer last night warned England-bound Matt King to pack a positive attitude for the 24-hour flight or risk developing homesickness.

Langer, who spent two seasons with Warrington, the club King will join on a lucrative four-year deal, said the Melbourne Storm star risked following in the footsteps of former Brisbane captain Kevin Walters if he didn't keep a positive outlook.

Walters, who captained the Broncos to their premiership triumph in 2000, lasted only a few weeks at Wolves in 2001.

He had joined the club at Langer's behest, despite announcing his retirement after Brisbane's grand final win.

''You need to take a positive attitude with you,'' Langer said yesterday. ''Kevvie Walters came over and didn't want to be there. He lasted a couple of weeks.''

King will confirm this afternoon that this will be his final season in the NRL. The 26-year-old representative centre had wanted to make the announcement yesterday.

He will join the Wolves at the end of the NRL season.

If King is getting cold feet, he shouldn't, according to former Brisbane, Queensland and Australian halfback Langer, who said the biggest regret of his career was not extending his stay at Warrington.

''To tell you the truth, I really enjoyed my two years there,'' Langer said. ''I was a bit hesitant moving to another country, another place.

''I'd always planned on being a one-club player but I've always regretted not staying over there longer.''

Langer said the intimate stadiums in England's north are capable of producing ''Origin-like'' atmospheres.

Nonsense, he has been the biggest waste of money of 2007.

No, that would be a Wigan season ticket. You've all been robbed in daylight by your management.

as a saints boy born/bred, nothing i like more than seeing wigan get beat, but they definitely got the indian sign on leeds, bit like leeds with saints....

Guest Wolfwire
Nonsense, he has been the biggest waste of money of 2007.

We are talking about Adrian Morley, not Stuart 'Ouch! Lee Radford just battered me' Fielden! :rolleyes:

We are talking about Adrian Morley, not Stuart 'Ouch! Lee Radford just battered me' Fielden! :rolleyes:

Fielden has played in 23 games this season, how many has Morley played.

Fielden also manages to stay on the pitch for 80 minutes in almost every game he plays, how long has Morley managed.

Next time I see him, I'll tell him you were calling him a big girl, as there is no chance of you ever doing it yourself.

aahh, the old he's an 80 minute prop line...well yes, i suppose he is, but how effective is he over the 80mins these days...bradford obviously knew something...what i'd like to know is what made him join a team in a relegation fight rather than go and test himself in oz as he previously said he'd like to? the challenge?

foxes or poor people?

Guest Wolfwire
Fielden has played in 23 games this season, how many has Morley played.

Fielden also manages to stay on the pitch for 80 minutes in almost every game he plays, how long has Morley managed.

Next time I see him, I'll tell him you were calling him a big girl, as there is no chance of you ever doing it yourself.

"Ouch, Lee Radford just battered me". :D Why not show him this messageboard? :rolleyes: