Tesco's

tms

on sunday a lad who sells golden gamble tickets and stands near us at the back of the sticks said "Have you heard we've sold the ground to Tesco' I said "no" end of converstion we just watched match

Tuesday I'm in station lane at the cash point two lads who I see regularly at games walked pass and I overheard one of them say "AYE Tesco's have bought it" Haven't heard owt since so people is there any meat to these bone or is it just another FEV urban myth?

Its not beyond the realms of possibility, the major supermarkets all have 'land banks' for possible future developments.

Also, anyone see the news about the massive leisure and sports park starting from Purston Park, could the two be related???

Its not beyond the realms of possibility, the major supermarkets all have 'land banks' for possible future developments.

Also, anyone see the news about the massive leisure and sports park starting from Purston Park, could the two be related???

Seen the news, its supposed to go through Nostell and right through to Newmillerdam.

Im Fev and im proud

Seen the news, its supposed to go through Nostell and right through to Newmillerdam.

Perhaps this is the jaw dropping news we have been promised! Thanks for the'lad' bit PQR. At 76 that is encouraging.

what news where? help??

There is allegedley supposed to be fishing lakes, cafes, adventure sports, country walks etc, i do believe its called the "nine lakes".

Im Fev and im proud

We have all dreamed of the day when we return to the big time and if, and it is a big IF Tesco is involved then could it finally happen?

Wakey and C*s are unlikely to see their stadiums built for a few years so IF we get ours built and continue improving as a team and as a club, then is it so unbelievable that they get relegated and we replace them?

Maybe not for the next franchise bid but possibly the next we could yet again be the most successful Yorkshire club again.

All the fev RL fans would then stop attending other local clubs and finally return to support the team they should have supported all along.

Ok back to reality . . . . . for now

UP THE ROVERS as we say :D :D :D :D

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

on sunday a lad who sells golden gamble tickets and stands near us at the back of the sticks said "Have you heard we've sold the ground to Tesco' I said "no" end of converstion we just watched match

Tuesday I'm in station lane at the cash point two lads who I see regularly at games walked pass and I overheard one of them say "AYE Tesco's have bought it" Haven't heard owt since so people is there any meat to these bone or is it just another FEV urban myth?

Which lad that sells Golden Gamble tickets? I'm the only 'lad' that sells tickets and I know nothing of what you are talking about. Name names.

Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.

Correction.

It was you was it Colin. You wasn't there on Sunday? O.K 'two lads' who do the Golden Gamble.

Vic I broke my neck getting back from holiday on the East Coast to sell Golden Gamble. Sold from around 2pm onwards. Of course I was there. The remark was one I heard and mentioned it in passing. But as you know all rumours have a hint of truth in them. Going back to the pills now to stop my eyes from bleeding and my diabetes from killing my gut. See you Friday!