Which team has most impressed you?

The Best team Wires have played this season are Leeds, then Wigan followed by Cas.

over to you guys.

EDIT, i did try to put all the teams on the POLL bit so you could vote, but i can't seem to master it.

if some kind person could do it, i would be interested in the result.

Edited by 1976PMJwires

Wigan have been the best team so far, through sheer consistency. I just aint sure thatthey have the bottle this season to win a GF. History shows that the best team all year rarely wins the SL GF.

Wigan by a fair bit.

They mullered us at the DW a few months since and did the same to us tomorrow night...

So there.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Fair comment, you have said that all year.

Did you notice the future tense? B)

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

not until you mentioned it then, i've got me fingers crossed for a FC win.

You'll be disappointed mate. Paddypower had the Pies at -8 at 10/11 but it's drifted out to 4/5 now. Indication of how the game will go. I reckon.

You'll be disappointed mate. Paddypower had the Pies at -8 at 10/11 but it's drifted out to 4/5 now. Indication of how the game will go. I reckon.

You have a great record at home this season, yes you have plenty of injuries, and your still in with a shout of 3 place.

you just never know.

You have a great record at home this season, yes you have plenty of injuries, and your still in with a shout of 3 place.

you just never know.

With respect, I think I do, as do the bookies.

Hull fc are 7/2 to win by 1-12 points. Says it all for me, in a two horse race.

http://www.oddschecker.com/rugby-league/cl.../winning-margin

The Best team Wires have played this season are Leeds, then Wigan followed by Cas.

over to you guys.

EDIT, i did try to put all the teams on the POLL bit so you could vote, but i can't seem to master it.

if some kind person could do it, i would be interested in the result.

Interesting you didnt put Saints down, despite the fact that they spanked you ;)

Interesting you didnt put Saints down, despite the fact that they spanked you ;)

Spanked us, Saints scored 4 tries and so did the Wires, yes you have spanked us many many times. but not this year.

o and not a chance in 9 days time.....also hope we get you in the final of CC

the trophy is all ours the trophy is all ours the trophy is all ours the trophy is all ours

Spanked us, Saints scored 4 tries and so did the Wires, yes you have spanked us many many times. but not this year.

the trophy is all ours the trophy is all ours the trophy is all ours the trophy is all ours

Sam will be cursing you right now! :D

Crusaders.

Didn't expect them to do a tap, but they have claimed a fair few scalps and looked good in the process.

Yep, they'd get my vote too.

Obviously Wigan and Warrington have been excellent, and probably slightly better than expected, but Crusaders have been a breath of fresh air. For a Noble team, they actually play quite a nice style too at times.

Yep, they'd get my vote too.

Obviously Wigan and Warrington have been excellent, and probably slightly better than expected, but Crusaders have been a breath of fresh air. For a Noble team, they actually play quite a nice style too at times.

Yeah they have been good, again they have picked up some good results, Bradford must be sick of playing them ;)

If the test is the extent to which a team's performance exceeds my expectations, as opposed to which team would win if everyone had all their players fit (Leeds), then it would be Wigan for mine, as I would have placed their first 17 around 5th in the competition. Our one chance of glory is the Minor Premiership, but even if we don't win that the level of performance MM has got from the same squad as lost as many as it won last year has been superb. Crusaders actually have a good squad with plenty of players with pedigree - as has been noted they have played a surprisingly open style though. I thought Cas would be right at the bottom, and their recent form, and scintillating attack has impressed me greatly.

If the test is the extent to which a team's performance exceeds my expectations, as opposed to which team would win if everyone had all their players fit (Leeds), then it would be Wigan for mine, as I would have placed their first 17 around 5th in the competition. Our one chance of glory is the Minor Premiership, but even if we don't win that the level of performance MM has got from the same squad as lost as many as it won last year has been superb. Crusaders actually have a good squad with plenty of players with pedigree - as has been noted they have played a surprisingly open style though. I thought Cas would be right at the bottom, and their recent form, and scintillating attack has impressed me greatly.

EW, it was just to see which team impressed you the most (live or on the box)

Yes everyone expected Leeds or Saints at the Top, But we now have Wigan / Wires (good for the game, 2 fresh teams)

Your right though, Wigan, different manager same players, wow this season.

But for me, Leeds have impressed me the most, attitude in both games, we played them in, plus good wins in the cup (hull & wigan)and now they are on the edges of the top 4 ( really hope they blow up sometime soon ;) )

thanks for your input

Paul

very hard to choose between wigan and wire..................ATM the pies are just shading it.

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

Dont know why, just felt compelled to bring this post back up.....

;)