• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 bestgameofall

bestgameofall
  • Coach
  • 147 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:28 AM

NEWSFLASH

the story was completely made up according to Ferriol and the club. He never spoke to that Journalist or any other from the paper and hasn't said anything about Morley biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

linky

#42 Brigg Rover

Brigg Rover
  • Coach
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:36 AM

QUOTE (bestgameofall @ Aug 4 2010, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NEWSFLASH

the story was completely made up according to Ferriol and the club. He never spoke to that Journalist or any other from the paper and hasn't said anything about Morley biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

linky

Sorry but I don't speak French, what does that say please anyone?

#43 bestgameofall

bestgameofall
  • Coach
  • 147 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:17 PM

QUOTE (Brigg Rover @ Aug 4 2010, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry but I don't speak French, what does that say please anyone?

It basically says what I put in the post, plus it says that the club have informed the RFL and Warrington that he did'nt make the comments. On this last point, I am a bit surprised. Telling Warrington might indicate that he might be worried about mozzers reaction (although it may stop any stupid hits).
Telling the RFL might indicate that Catalans cared what they say in the press in case they are in breach of regulations etc, yet this from the club whose chairmen called an English ref 'dishonest' in the press after the Cas game earlier in the season and the RFL said nohing and did nothing about it so they surely know the RFL will et them say what they like, unlike Keith Senior and Richard Agar, and yes, the rules count the same to the chairman as the do to players and other officials. (END of off topic rant!) biggrin.gif

#44 Wendall

Wendall
  • Banned
  • 6,758 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 01:44 PM

Mozza's reply to Ferriol

He said: I will prepare in the same way I would as though he hadnt made those comments.

Im one of the older players now and if you start letting that sort of thing affect you then youve got problems but hopefully Ill get him back in other ways.

Myself and the boys did look at it in the paper, but more importantly weve got a semi final to win and that is what we have focused on.

http://www.warringto...e_way_/?ref=rss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users