Halifax crowd scenes - interesting

RS

So how long will this thread last then

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

That last picture is a bit misleading as the fans are in the process of leaving the stand, there is no way to tell how many have already left that stand. For all we know that could have been full to the rafters during the game.

dexterue2.png

That last picture is a bit misleading as the fans are in the process of leaving the stand, there is no way to tell how many have already left that stand. For all we know that could have been full to the rafters during the game.

I've seen quite a few pics of this match now and there is no way there are as many in each stand as people are claiming there would need to be.

Looks like a normal 2,000ish crowd to me.

Looks like a any crowd during a warm up, still not at there seats

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Looks like a any crowd during a warm up, still not at there seats

Correct, interesting that all the pictures chosen to 'prove' a point weren't taken during the game.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

I'm missing the point. What's the ulterior motive at play here?

Bristol Sonics Rugby League

2007 & 2008 West Midlands RLC Champions

2008 RLC Regional Grand Finalists

2008 RLC Team Of The Year

2011 RLC Midlands Premier Champions

www.bristolsonics.com

� Stupid Questions League Winner 2004 �

there are questions to be asked about how well the fire alarm was dealt with

for instance regarding evacuation of the wheelchair users in the crowd.

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

Correct, interesting that all the pictures chosen to 'prove' a point weren't taken during the game.

Or the fact you'd announce a crowd 2k over what it was, that just doesnt happen

Non story

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

If you look closely there is a player on the pitch at the half time break on one of them.

Thats taking the ###### playing in sunglasses