RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Quins season ticket holders

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,682 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 12:58 PM

As you can take 3 fans FOC if any of you are struggling for who to take please PM me.......

I'm much nicer in person I promise!
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#2 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 11,668 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (Kenilworth Tiger @ Sep 2 2010, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As you can take 3 fans FOC if any of you are struggling for who to take please PM me.......

I'm much nicer in person I promise!

Thought you had a season ticket for Quins mate?

As for you last sentence, well....

Hull-FC-V10-e1380711301940.jpg         HULL NOT VERY PROUD

"You're not City anymore!"

(The chant of opposition fans to Hull Tigers' supporters this season)

#3 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,682 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (Old Frightful @ Sep 2 2010, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thought you had a season ticket for Quins mate?

As for you last sentence, well....

I nearly bought one and the relaised I'd miss the firs 4 fixtures due to other commitments!

I'll get one next year when they play in Coventry

As for your last sentence, wel.... tongue.gif
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#4 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:01 PM

QUOTE (Kenilworth Tiger @ Sep 2 2010, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll get one next year when they play in Coventry

any truth to this comment or av i just missed the joke? cool.gif
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA
Go Go Go York City Knights!

#5 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:08 PM

answer me own question, kenilworth is in coventry and im guessing by your name thats where you live laugh.gif laugh.gif so on that note im also guessing its wishfull thinking that quins will be playin at coventry

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

am i close?

Edited by jackknife, 02 September 2010 - 02:08 PM.

COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA
Go Go Go York City Knights!

#6 nadera78

nadera78
  • Coach
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:13 PM

Now, don't get me wrong here, it's great to see Quins trying to get more people to go to the game on Friday but why are they doing it for the final game of the season? Do they think someone will go to their first game of RL, fall in love and immediately buy a season ticket for next year? With a five month gap before the next game? Surely they'd be better off doing this at the start of the season so that anyone who attends and is impressed can then follow up with a second visit soon after?
"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."
Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

#7 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,682 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:15 PM

QUOTE (jackknife @ Sep 2 2010, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
answer me own question, kenilworth is in coventry and im guessing by your name thats where you live laugh.gif laugh.gif so on that note im also guessing its wishfull thinking that quins will be playin at coventry

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

am i close?

Miles away mate!!!

I just picked Coventry as any random town with a stadium that Quins could use! I don;t live in Kenilworth anymore I live in Hook - not the one near Goole but Hook Hampshire!

Posted Image

#8 Lee

Lee
  • Coach
  • 5,115 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (Kenilworth Tiger @ Sep 2 2010, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Miles away mate!!!

I just picked Coventry as any random town with a stadium that Quins could use! I don;t live in Kenilworth anymore I live in Hook - not the one near Goole but Hook Hampshire!

Random laugh.gif

Coundon or Butts?

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.
He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.
And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

#9 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,682 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (Lee @ Sep 2 2010, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Random laugh.gif

Coundon or Butts?

Neither - Old Coventrians!

Posted Image

#10 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 11,668 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (Kenilworth Tiger @ Sep 2 2010, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I live in Hook - not the one near Goole but Hook Hampshire!

I don't think you've told us that before..where is it again?

Hull-FC-V10-e1380711301940.jpg         HULL NOT VERY PROUD

"You're not City anymore!"

(The chant of opposition fans to Hull Tigers' supporters this season)

#11 Lee

Lee
  • Coach
  • 5,115 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (Kenilworth Tiger @ Sep 2 2010, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I couldnt think of that one

Car boot day?

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.
He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.
And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

#12 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,682 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (Old Frightful @ Sep 2 2010, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think you've told us that before..where is it again?

Page 66 on Thomsons Summer Sun brochure!

Posted Image

#13 bowes

bowes
  • Coach
  • 10,519 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (Lee @ Sep 2 2010, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Random laugh.gif

Coundon or Butts?

Coundon is gone and Butts is far too small for SL (about 4000 capacity since they smashed up the temporary stand I believe)

#14 Lee

Lee
  • Coach
  • 5,115 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (bowes @ Sep 2 2010, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Butts is far too small for SL (about 4000 capacity since they smashed up the temporary stand I believe)

Perfect for Quins then, come on up

#15 Millman

Millman
  • Banned
  • 4,306 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (Kenilworth Tiger @ Sep 2 2010, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw a certain board member in there moaning about the referee recently....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users