Hull Kingston Rovers V Castleford Tigers

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Castleford
    • Draw

must win game if we want to keep the play-offs place with in our own hands, going to be tough but i think cas by 2 will make us fav for 8th spot so my fingers will be crossed :D

COME ON THE CORN

CLASSY CAS 4EVA

Go Go Go York City Knights!

Rovers by eight to ten points but I wouldn't be shocked to see a Tigers win come Sunday.

:O I think I must be dreaming. A positive comment about Cas? *Rubs eyes* No. Definitely awake.

Do you hate Hull KR more than Cas, then?

must win game if we want to keep the play-offs place with in our own hands, going to be tough but i think cas by 2 will make us fav for 8th spot so my fingers will be crossed :D

You need to cross everything no chance rovers by 20.

Raggi Tash to destroy Hull KR. Why should it only be us he does it to? (Rovers by 20 odd!)

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Hull KR have been very efficient recently when it comes to the teams below them in the table.

They look a good bet at -12 to me.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Dobson penalty. 20-18.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

cas kick the drop goal the ref gives peno2 hkr for obstruction kr run down the park n get another pen 47yard out dobson goes for goal wiv 5sec to go hes BLOODY kicked it NOOOOOOOOO 28-26 TO ROVERS

COME ON THE CORN

CLASSY CAS 4EVA

Go Go Go York City Knights!

Boo :( feel for my Cas friends so close to a good win away

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion