Latest Scoreboard Update

Gary Coyle

Is their no pleasing you lot lol

I'm sure it probably won't be seen that way, but this is meant to be constructive criticism.  The new scoreboard is excellent, but when about a quarter of the crowd can't see it, that needs to be remedied.  It just needs moving a bit!  Even the Hunslet support were remarking on it on the way out.

Its on wheels to enable it being hidden from bad uns and those wishing for light emitting diodes round their cribs! Steps are no go

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Only joking,it even got a mention on radio leeds

what did they say ?.....they couldn't see it either ?.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Its on wheels to enable it being hidden from bad uns and those wishing for light emitting diodes round their cribs! Steps are no go

Daleks had the same problem......probably why they never came back......

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Funny that..where I sit at Elland Road at the top of the Kop for the past 20 years..I cannot see the scoreboard..maybe Mr Cellino will move it for me  :tongue:

that's probably a good thing isn't it ?.....not knowing the score for the past 20 years.....

that's probably a good thing isn't it ?.....not knowing the score for the past 20 years.....

Surprised it wasn't advertising games at halftime

Well why would batley want to miss a opportunity to advertise their games to the only people that's interested in them ;)

:)

Funny that..where I sit at Elland Road at the top of the Kop for the past 20 years..I cannot see the scoreboard..maybe Mr Cellino will move it for me  :tongue:

LOL, you need to open your eyes mate as theres also a smaller one elsewhere, i'll leave you to spot it next time you go.

As I mentioned earlier Coolie trial and error at the moment.

With it being mobile it can be set up and towed about around the district advertising the next game, but just like at Dewsbury they have to learn to use it first, I think they did well for a first showing.

By the way Coolie what publicity are Dewsbury doing for the match apart from outside the ground, not having a pop just asking.

Cheers Roger.

As I mentioned earlier Coolie trial and error at the moment.

With it being mobile it can be set up and towed about around the district advertising the next game, but just like at Dewsbury they have to learn to use it first, I think they did well for a first showing.

By the way Coolie what publicity are Dewsbury doing for the match apart from outside the ground, not having a pop just asking.

Cheers Roger.

It did look quite good.....was it my eyesight or the sun shining on it......but did Hunslet in white lettering change to blue in the second half ?......

Your rear end would be better Coolie for the kickers to aim at I mean LOL.

Lol

We could sit you behind the posts and have kids kicking the ball into your gob for a goldfish

Like they do at the fair with ping pong balls

And the fish bowls ;)

I suspect that they can change it to what ever colour they want and yes I did see it change colour before the match.

Wonder if they can make it do fancy script and fancy "TRY" once the ref signals it and also the scorer. 

Still a learning curve, and obviously we they can't put the next home match up till after the Dewsbury match as the opponents won't be known.

Cheers Roger.  

Archived