Jimmy Lowes

Hate the rec

Yeh , but tough to shove a mic under someone's nose after that . So much at stake . Great game as well , Bradford gave everything . I think they should have got Gaskell and Purtell together in the halves , they were the game changers . But Wakefield battled and held the edge .

He's just made himself look an utter jerk on Radio Leeds, spouting the same drivel as he did on Sky. His main sense of injustice and criticism of the system seems to be around how today's game will have unfairly affected his players on an emotional level.

How awful. I never thought I'd see the day when professional sportsmen had to face being unsuccessful. Lets wrap them in cotton wool and knit them all cosy little bonnets.

r02c.gif

What a pair of whingers Lowes and Rowley are with both complaining about the funding differential.... Not a thought for the bottom half of the Championship who are on a fraction of what they get!!!

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

didn t think bradford or leigh would make it to super league , but my main complaint would be that the million pound game should be played on a neutral ground , every other final is......i am sure if leeds had home advantage in the grand final there would be hell on .

The million pound game isn't a final though.    The fourth team has earned the home game by finishing in that position.   Three others have gained automatic promotion by finishing 1st, 2nd and 3rd and the 4th team should as well.   The only reason they have this game is to give a Championship club another chance of promotion albeit a very slim chance.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Bulls player Adam O'Brien says that "we are in the Championship again next season and it's devastating having to go to places like Cumbria and London"!!!   Oh how I hope he's right and that we make it "devastating" for him and his team-mates.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Bulls player Adam O'Brien says that "we are in the Championship again next season and it's devastating having to go to places like Cumbria and London"!!! Oh how I hope he's right and that we make it "devastating" for him and his team-mates.

What a shame barrow never came up then as well

They weren't even in the top three sides we seen here . I don't know , they're in the championship but after so many years of eating at the very top table they just can't seem to get their heads round it . There's a lot of moaning and reflecting , and yet a fair bit of superiority as well . All a bit of a strange situation there . They're not entitled to anything - their performances have them where they are on merit

Archived