Dwayne Barker

snake1985

aye it is, although I couldn't honestly see him getting a look in at Fev next season!

Send him to us, I'd have him at Batley no probs.

What I'm looking for is someone who can contribute to what England has given to the world: culture, sophistication, genius. A little bit more than an 'ot dog, know what I mean?

aye it is, although I couldn't honestly see him getting a look in at Fev next season!

I have only seen him once, when we beat you in the last match of the season, and I thought he was ok, albeit in a poor team on the day.

Seems a shame he has decided to pack it all in completely though.

workman like. Didn't break any pots last term when given the opportunity. Steady away squad player but nowt more than that on the limited opportunities he got. Wouldn't be in my 17 last season or this coming one unless we were carrying injuries from the few chances I had to pass an opinion!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

workman like. Didn't break any pots last term when given the opportunity. Steady away squad player but nowt more than that on the limited opportunities he got. Wouldn't be in my 17 last season or this coming one unless we were carrying injuries from the few chances I had to pass an opinion!

As you state, Robin, had limited opportunities, but IMO produced nothing outstanding.

i couldn't understand why we let shaun hesketh go, and brought barker in.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

I can see why we let Hesketh go - his main (probably only) skill seemed to be throwing his bulk at people smaller than him then dropping off in the tackle.

My biggest disappointment of the last couple of years was Kev Eadie. I thought he showed great promise at first but, alas.

I can see why we let Hesketh go - his main (probably only) skill seemed to be throwing his bulk at people smaller than him then dropping off in the tackle.

My biggest disappointment of the last couple of years was Kev Eadie. I thought he showed great promise at first but, alas.

agree about kev eadie.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Barker could also cover at centre unlike Hesketh, a position we were desperately short of cover in last year. I also suspect Hesketh asked to leave in order to get more 1st team game time.

Whatever happened, I think our squad is stronger for next year. If he has left, good luck to Dwayne in whatever he does next.

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Not Kevs fault. Had the makings of a good hooker but he was bedevilled by a nagging shoulder injury which has seen him drop out of the game. Donny and Sheffield were interested prior to that. Another talent lost to the game, I am afraid.

Barker could also cover at centre unlike Hesketh, a position we were desperately short of cover in last year. I also suspect Hesketh asked to leave in order to get more 1st team game time.

Whatever happened, I think our squad is stronger for next year. If he has left, good luck to Dwayne in whatever he does next.

Ive seen Paddy play in centre and played really well so dont know where you got the idea he cant play centre from. Similar player to barker, can cover same positions etc but Paddy is more effective due to his size. Should have kept him IMHO.

Not Kevs fault. Had the makings of a good hooker but he was bedevilled by a nagging shoulder injury which has seen him drop out of the game. Donny and Sheffield were interested prior to that. Another talent lost to the game, I am afraid.

think kev has had a few games with the lions winter side, dont know if he has any intention of making a come back, but i was also a fan of him, tackled well above his weight and was quick around the ruck.