Is this what we have been dreaming about

LOWFIELD

oh you round parcel of numptyness! You know how to cheer me up! Lol! Now that i would lose no sleep over whatsoever. Cheap footy and cricket and a kick in't nads for rupert all in one fell swoop! Marvellous!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Murdoch could make his channels free and throw in a free ****** every friday night and i'd still tell him to stuff it where the sun doesn't shine.

Edited by DMS

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

What happens if Cameron gets in in May? Who knows what sort of deal he's done to get Murdoch's backing?

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

What happens if Cameron gets in in May? Who knows what sort of deal he's done to get Murdoch's backing?

Good point, and of course SKY will do all it can to avoid having to cut prices or "do deals" with other broadcasters. I believe we will still be in the same position this time nexy year.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

As an ex BT employee who witnessed thousands of job losses through the break up of its monopoly over its own network, giving rival companies the right to deliver their services over the BT network at prices BT were not allowed to match, I long for the day when the SKY monopoloy on Rugby League and cricket is ended. I cannot see the sense in forcing someone to pay an exorbitant monthly fee to "not watch" 95% of the drivel they put on their sports channels. It's about time they were forced to allow non-subscribers to watch one-off events for a reasonable fee!

Don't tell me that Rugby League clubs need the SKY money, because in most cases it only goes into the pockets of over-paid foreign imports! Anyway, if the above happened, more Rugby League fans would be watching the televised game, so they might make more money?

Edited by Steve Slater

Yes it is alleged that Murdoch does decide who runs our country by swaying people with his readership. Sometimes people believe what they read in certain newspapers but for once I hope what we read here has got some substance. What goes around comes around and one day Rugby League clubs will all be back under the same umbrella probably with less money TO WASTE but with all starting on a level playing field and all the selfish greedy b***ers can bog off and destroy some other sport.