today then

Robin  Evans

I can't say i'm that bothered about the strength or lack of it of the Hull KR team, i was more interested in our performance. I thought it was a good performance from a team who have had limited game time. We looked sharp in attack with lot's of options available to the half backs. In the first half when we were under some intense pressure our last line of defence was very good.

Unlike last year i'm not going to get too carried away, the real stuff starts next week. With our turnover off players i still think it will be a few more games till we see the real FEV.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Posatives

Running at angles

Running onto ball at pace

Backing up

Tackling round legs

Better kicking selection on last tackle in the second half than whole of last season

Negatives

although hardman played well and run the ball out still missed two one on one tackles on of which resulted in a try.

Kick off NO VARIATION!!!!!! Should take a leaf out of dobek in reserves he employs at least half dozen different kicks

when are we going to attempt 40 20?

personally i hope we don't have to kick off half a dozen times per match, once will do for me ;)

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

where we was sat in the family stand 2tries of theirs were from forward passes,I was discussing this while purchasing my season tickets with our match commentator and he said the passes were not forward, and he also said he was in the gantry so had a better view. I dont agree, if anything our view is probably the same height as his but the passes were in front of us. Surely its time for the assisstant referees to take a more active role in helping the ref with regards to forward passes as he usually has a better view from the sideline. The Warrington and Barrow games were both lost last season due to numerous forward pass tries, I know its ignored in Super league but the rules state that a forward pass is illegal. The start of this problem for me was when they introduced the video ref and ruled that he couldnt rule on a forward pass,surely that was one of the main reasons the video ref was introduced. All the hard work done in defence is wasted when a forward pass try is allowed to stand.

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

What I was most pleased about was the performance of the pack, especially the engine room. I thought they were the best in our division last year, but the addition of Morrison appears to have made them even better. The return from injury of Jamie Field is like a major new signing, and I am sure that Divorty and Lee will improve even more this year. Matty Dale is top drawer, and Tim spears not far behind. Stu looks as good as ever and Tonka will be even better coming off the bench. Daryl obviously rates Grayshon highly and you've got to trust his judgement.

The future looks bright!

We were saying the same Steve. Jim Morrison looked really keen and Divorty looks 100% better. He ran like a man possessed. The way he hit their full back at that pace to score must have left said full back checking his shorts for solids!!! :D

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

We were saying the same Steve. Jim Morrison looked really keen and Divorty looks 100% better. He ran like a man possessed. The way he hit their full back at that pace to score must have left said full back checking his shorts for solids!!! :D

morrison?? he's tuutta riencarnated mate....sit back n enjoy!!! :D:D

What I was most pleased about was the performance of the pack, especially the engine room. I thought they were the best in our division last year, but the addition of Morrison appears to have made them even better. The return from injury of Jamie Field is like a major new signing, and I am sure that Divorty and Lee will improve even more this year. Matty Dale is top drawer, and Tim spears not far behind. Stu looks as good as ever and Tonka will be even better coming off the bench. Daryl obviously rates Grayshon highly and you've got to trust his judgement. The future looks bright!

Agree about Morrison, Field and Divorty, and Dickens looked as good as ever. Maybe if the kicking duties stay with Briggs it might help as well. I reckon Jack Lee will improve again this year and has the potential to be very significant player for us. Interesting to see Dobek come at 9, his distribution was good just needs to learn when to run from dummy half and we've got another option at hooker.

Very diplomatic about Grayshon, exactly my thoughts. But with Dale, Field, Spears, Manning and Allan also back rowers fighting for places he'll need to be on the top of his game.

Pure Green Heaven, Hammonds Mint Sauce

Agree about Morrison, Field and Divorty, and Dickens looked as good as ever. Maybe if the kicking duties stay with Briggs it might help as well. I reckon Jack Lee will improve again this year and has the potential to be very significant player for us. Interesting to see Dobek come at 9, his distribution was good just needs to learn when to run from dummy half and we've got another option at hooker.

Very diplomatic about Grayshon, exactly my thoughts. But with Dale, Field, Spears, Manning and Allan also back rowers fighting for places he'll need to be on the top of his game.

and that,sir, is exactley what Darryl intends it to be...the winners will be US!!!!