Featherstone V Whitehaven

Stratobill

Win , Lose or Draw  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Will We Be Consistent

• Featherstone Rovers To Win
    • Whitehaven To Win
    • Draw

Will we stay consistent this year is probably the BIG question on every Fev supporters mind this week. Several times over past seasons we have played really well so we convince ex fans to come again only to be asked after 20mins into the game by said supporter "thought you said they were playing well ". Surely with the present squad this wont be allowed to happen again. Anything as we all know could happen this Sunday, Leigh last week beat Haven by a similar score that they beat us so you could think it will be close but a month is a long time in RL and a lot can and has changed so I am hoping for a Rovers win . Featherstone 46-14 Whitehaven. Attendance 1500. M.O.M Ben Kaye with 2 tries

Edited by Stratobill

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will we stay consistent this year is probably the BIG question on every Fev supporters mind this week. Several times over past seasons we have played really well so we convince ex fans to come again only to be asked after 20mins into the game by said supporter "thought you said they were playing well ". Surely with the present squad this wont be allowed to happen again. Anything as we all know could happen this Sunday, Leigh last week beat Haven by a similar score that they beat us so you could think it will be close but a month is a long time in RL and a lot can and has changed so I am hoping for a Rovers win . Featherstone 46-14 Whitehaven. Attendance 1500. M.O.M Ben Kaye with 2 tries

I'm hoping that we are more consistent this year! After the up & down Rollcoaster form we had last year. I think this game will be on DP mind, and everyone at the club! It's now a very important game to everyone. This game will drive forwards the supporter

After getting it hopelessly wrong last week and being delighted to do so, i've tried a more scientific theory this week.

FEV 36 Haven 10

Att. 1637

MoM. Finn

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

I'm hoping for another top notch performance!!!!!!!

Rovers 38 Whitehaven 10

Att - 1453

UP THE ROVERS

Edited by K.Loxton

No matter what the result, always a true Fev fan.

"COME ON LADS MAKE US PROUD"

hmmmmm i got it quite wrong last week

32-20 fev...

MOM Finn

Briggs with the first try

1430 att (though it should be 2000ish)

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

will be a tough one for us, our form has been poor of late, but it was when we visited last season,

good news for us are we have just got mcnally back on season long loan, and amor should be available, with joe, govin, gorski, and miller all back from injury we should be able to field what looks like our strongest team so far this season(although some will not be match fit)

id settle for a bonus point as you seem to be going great guns at the moment

he was very disappointing at their gaff. I expected much more of him - other than constantly chelping at the ref, his contribution to that game was woeful!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Rovers 46 Whitehaven 12

I really am no good at predicting scores and I do NOT wish to disrespect our opponents as I have always felt they were worthy of their league placements. McNally can be a handful, but at the Recreation Ground last year he was made ineffectual. I know he can be a good player, but he is not a strike player, just a preditor. Some of the long standing players Leroy & co may find the pace getting to them as I believe the game is quicker than last season ( I know we have players of the same age). I hope for a good performance, and it will be interesting to see if we can maintain our start. I hope so, but it would not surprise me to see Whitehaven use tghis game as a catalyst for their season.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

He's just biding his time. The first injury to Hardman or either winger might see him included in the side depending on the opposition!!

5 tries last night, 4 against Hunslet the week before!!! He can kick em from anywhere, good under the high ball and has so much pace! A really exciting prospect a la Chris Bibb for those who can remember him!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

He's just biding his time. The first injury to Hardman or either winger might see him included in the side depending on the opposition!!

5 tries last night, 4 against Hunslet the week before!!! He can kick em from anywhere, good under the high ball and has so much pace! A really exciting prospect a la Chris Bibb for those who can remember him!

yes Robin, a cracking prospect, but he's still a kid really, and has to be brought on properly. i remember Lee Senior being a great prospect at the same age, but a bad injury cost him dear. btw went up airedale after the match last night and had my first fur burger.........................................................wi "cheese" :wacko:

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

btw went up airedale after the match last night and had my first fur burger.........................................................wi "cheese" :wacko:

Is it just me with a dirty mind ... I'l get me coat :huh:

Fev's motto: "Consilio et Animis" - By Wisdom & Courage

C*s' motto: "Quod est Aedificemus Anno Altero" - We'll build it next year

Nope you not alone. I think Fur burger must mean summat else in days gone past. How nasty a fur burger wi cheese from cas . Not just from cas but Airdale of all places. :D :D

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Nope you not alone. I think Fur burger must mean summat else in days gone past. How nasty a fur burger wi cheese from cas . Not just from cas but Airdale of all places. :D :D

I'm more of a seafood fan, I like a nice oyster, the snottier the better.

I really hope its not a close game, my finger nails wont bite any shorter after listening to last weeks game on the radio. They do have a lot of players returning from injury and McNally will be his usual handful now he has returned so it will unfortunately be a tougher game than originally thought. Why do we always seem to play teams when they are fielding their best side, when all their best players return. Our defence will win through in the end and our biggest crowd so far this year will go home happy . Wonder if Rob hemmi will make it 3 correct predictions in a row

48-8 to fev

ATT 1400

mom tommy saxton- there a big bunch so he will dance round em :-)

should set it up lovaly jubbaly for fax on good Friday

I hope your right again this week

if we've got 17 players in Fev shirts giving 100% that will do for me, this is a home game though, and we have to look on it as winnable.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif