fans

andyc

WOW WHAT A WIN

CROWD 2353 , SAY THERE WAS 350 HALIFAX FANS THERE TONIGHT THAT WAS A GOOD INCREASE IN FEV FANS FROM 1500 TO 2000.SO COME ON FEV KEEP WINNING.

ROVERS ROVERS

WatchED Rovers since 74-75 seasons,as mad about rovers 35 years on(the wife thinks i,m mad).

ROVERS ROVERS

WOW WHAT A WIN

CROWD 2353 , SAY THERE WAS 350 HALIFAX FANS THERE TONIGHT THAT WAS A GOOD INCREASE IN FEV FANS FROM 1500 TO 2000.SO COME ON FEV KEEP WINNING.

ROVERS ROVERS

Great atmosphere last night on the terraces which ran over into the Atrium. The team knew they had played well and Daryl gave them tremendous praise. Stuart thanked all the fans for the help and support thats' been given to him and his family.

A man and woman behind me admitted they had been lapsed supporters but after last night will make an effort to come again.

Success breeds success!

Edited by Vic Johnson

Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.

well it's not yet 9am on easter saturday morning and there are 30+ users on this forum. I've noticed over the last couple of weeks, particularly when the forum has been normally 'quiet' how, this trend is reflected and more and more users are reading/contributing.

The word is getting about.

Today's crowd of 2535 shows an improvement in rovers numbers. There's nowt like success to get people's interest.

Edited by Robin Evans

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

I keep thinking that I am going to wake up and it's all been a dream.

The team is playing well but it's the genuine increase in numbers coming through the gates that is so encouraging.

On personal note last night was the first time that my lad was completely into the game from start to finish, topped of when he came downstairs this morning singing 'say we are top of the league'. Another few performaces like that and I might have him hooked!

Is it me or does life feel great?

"You cant be scared of death. When that time comes, it comes....I've been blessed. God's looked out for me, so, I'm happy." -Sean Taylor, #21, Washington Redskins

Drove down fro Newcastle for the game - well worth it - great atmosphere. Loved it when the Fev fans gave some ironic applause to the Fax try. Also loved the constant announcement of the scores over the tannoy - particular the almost apologetic tone for the Fax score.

Drove down fro Newcastle for the game - well worth it - great atmosphere. Loved it when the Fev fans gave some ironic applause to the Fax try. Also loved the constant announcement of the scores over the tannoy - particular the almost apologetic tone for the Fax score.

Great atmosphere. Wonderful play. Briggs my man of the match. Bonus in that we hadn't scored before I handed my Golden Gamble money in - not that I mind when they do. . Superb Rugby. Imagination and skill. AND that defence!!!!

Great atmosphere. Wonderful play. Briggs my man of the match. Bonus in that we hadn't scored before I handed my Golden Gamble money in - not that I mind when they do. . Superb Rugby. Imagination and skill. AND that defence!!!!

not one moan after that display and we did it with no help from the ref, that was the shortest 10 metres at the plb ive ever seen and we still seemed to have time and space to play

paul braithwaite

:D still had headache at 7 this morning when went to bed due to all our singing,enjoyed every minute and every song though. Up after only 3hrs sleep but STILL BUZZIN. Life is always brighter when the Rovers are playing well. Hope more fans that want to sing join us again in the Family stand for the televised Toulouse game.

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

the cold of death coupled with my tradition post match day throat is making understanding me impossible

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010