MOM Vs Fax

Birchy

1. Briggs - bone crunching tackles good attacking and kicking

2. Hardman - solid as a rock and back to his best from last yeat

3. Grayson - a revalation running at petrified centres put in a right bnig hit too!

4. Tonks barnstorming runs and about 4 big hits in the first 10 mins helped sicken them off

5. Finn - tactical kicking and a right handoff has made this man a better aquisition than harris last season by far

6. Morrison - more big hits and crunching defense from this lad who always gives 110%

Dickens, Welham (great season) JJP, all played well also. can beleive how on fire we are!

btw tim spears played well...but man of the match?! I was pretty confused by that...

UP THE ROVERS!

1. Briggs - bone crunching tackles good attacking and kicking

2. Hardman - solid as a rock and back to his best from last yeat

3. Grayson - a revalation running at petrified centres put in a right bnig hit too!

4. Tonks barnstorming runs and about 4 big hits in the first 10 mins helped sicken them off

5. Finn - tactical kicking and a right handoff has made this man a better aquisition than harris last season by far

6. Morrison - more big hits and crunching defense from this lad who always gives 110%

Dickens, Welham (great season) JJP, all played well also. can beleive how on fire we are!

btw tim spears played well...but man of the match?! I was pretty confused by that...

I may be wrong but I think the rumour is that the mom was announced incorrectly and was in fact Grayshon.

1........grayshon

2........briggs

3........finn

But everyone was top man yesterday.

Have to agree with Grayshon - thought he was outstanding last night. Started a bit shaky in the blue'n'white, but is now looking like a quality signing. Can't wait until the grounds firm up some more - he's going to scare some people running out wide!

oh dear - like the Barrow game - where to start

1 - Briggs - backed himself on numerous occasion and ripped their defensive line apart. Saying than, Finn gave him some great service.

2- Grayshon - what can I say from the ginger contingent. They couldn't hold him and gets better every game.

3- Hardman - Another ginger performer, safe as bloody houses. Defensively perfect.

Tonka/Stu - I just loved it when their big props kept running at them. Maloney???? Pah!!!

Jim - Plays 8, but runs like a 2nd rower. However, he levelled everything last night in defense. On more than one occasion an opposition forrad got up like he'd been hit by a transit van! This bloke is quality.

It's a mark of the depth of squad we have that tho we've had Tim injured, Jim didn't play at Barrow and Jamie Field missed last night, we have a squad to execute a game plan.

It's my 37th year as a Rovers fan. This buzz is as good as ever!!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Excellent team performance again makes it hard to single anybody out but....

1 - Briggs - All round performance, quality running at line, quality distribution, quality kicking (that 40/20 in the first half was a beauty that knocked the stuffing out of Fax) and quality defence.

2 - Grayshon - great bursts down the left centre backed up with a big hitting defence.

3 - Finn - Always seems to have time with the ball and compliments the playing style of Briggs really well. The brains of the operation IMO, top signing a more complete player than has first stint at Fev.

A quick mention for Matty Dale as well. No frills stuff but grafts his nuts of for the cause every week.

1) Grayshon

2) Briggs

3) Stu

Briggs because of the try he made when he gathered himself to kick and then ran straight through. After that all the team for a tremendous effort and that bone crunching defence. Whow. I was so impressed. Great rugby.

1. Briggs - class act and a great turn of speed

2. Grayshon- at times he looks unstoppable out wide

3. Mrrison - the new Tuuta for me, he scares people!!

Stu/Tonka both immense and Hardman is bound for a higher league surely

paul braithwaite

1. Grayson- line break after line break ran strong all night

2. Tonks - ran hard and tackled even harder

3. Morrison - his best game for us by far

but there were an other 14 players who had stormers

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

quality

What i like best is, in the first two pics, you can see the fear in the other guys eyes - he know's what's coming lol

Fev's motto: "Consilio et Animis" - By Wisdom & Courage

C*s' motto: "Quod est Aedificemus Anno Altero" - We'll build it next year

1...Briggsy -awsome display

2.. The legend that is -Stuey Dickens nuff said

3..Grayshon(Larry) fantastic running

= everybody else involved in last nights awsome display :D:D

"somebody pinch me I must be dreaming"

" TK ROVERS TO THE MAXX "

GARYS.gif