Who Will Win  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Win, Lose, Draw

• Featherstone To Win
    • Dewsbury To Win
    • Draw

If rumours are to be believed and players to be dropped then we will struggle

46-24 Fev

It's a bit premature to say anyone has been dropped. DP hasn't announced his team yet. The only thing that is fact is Sunday was a day of rehab and rehydration for the players and 3 of them didn't fancy it. They flouted his orders in a very public way and they were dealt with in a very public way. I applaud his stand, i don't want this club to go back to being one run by senior players. It's the U21s for them. But to say they are dropped from the 1st team is as i say premature.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

It's a bit premature to say anyone has been dropped. DP hasn't announced his team yet. The only thing that is fact is Sunday was a day of rehab and rehydration for the players and 3 of them didn't fancy it. They flouted his orders in a very public way and they were dealt with in a very public way. I applaud his stand, i don't want this club to go back to being one run by senior players. It's the U21s for them. But to say they are dropped from the 1st team is as i say premature.

Bang on Dave - tho by all accounts they were certainly 'hydrated' well enough on Sunday morning!!! :lol::lol:

Edited by Robin Evans

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Bang on Dave - tho by all accounts they were certainly 'hydrated' well enough on Sunday morning!!! :lol::lol:

Oh they were hydrated ok, just with the wrong type of liquid. They probably regretted it after Dave finished with them in the park Sunday afternoon.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Any score? Stuck in hail stone skeggy

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

:D won 36-32 I heard. Did say it wud be close. They now have 7 bonus points so obviously playing well against every team now . Well done boys

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Leigh 40-46 Halifax . 3point gap at top. If we have played poor and still won then still happy, its always disappointing though as we all know wen we play below par.

Jesus, Marabe should have stayed around longer, we didnt have a right winger today, who the bloody hell lets the ball casually go out for a 40/20 with 10 seconds left? ...probably thought it was a line out.

Cummins Out.

TBH I thought Dewsbury deserved to win today. They looked committed and there was some urgency in their play. They took the ball up well and made some intelligent kicks. We seemed to have the attitude that all we needed to was turn up. Hard lines Dewsbury. Lucky Fev.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Taking nowt away from Dewsbury today, but they seemed to get the rub of the green on most decisions. Didn't get pulled for offside when they were all the game, high shots missed and a blatant forward pass for the try under the clubhouse window.

That being said, they did deserve something from the game (but I'm glad it was only a bonus point! :ninja: )

The weak conform, the strong survive.

We got as many 50/50 decisions going our way sidnee! The last penaly to get us up field was very borderline.

No - today we played poorly but just had enough in the tank to win against a team playing out of their skins and who probably derserved it on balance! That's not saying I'm unhappy at the win.

I've been fed up so many times coming away from games we should have won - being the better team but lost!!!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Sorry Robin, but I disagree. I think it was closer 55 / 45 :P

I hope Dewsbury kick on from this and we get the chance to play them in this league next year.

The weak conform, the strong survive.