Another rugby movie?

Although I might add that based on that photo he's not doing any method acting type research into homosexuality.

you can't do any kind of 'research' method acting or otherwise on homosexulity based on a photograph.

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

Rourke has been saying for a while he is interested in doing a rugby themed film although this one would probably be more union than rugby. He has been out on the lash with the Huddersfield players.

After last year's Challenge Cup Final, Mickey Rourke was having a drink with Keith Mason and Scott Moore in a London night club. During this encounter he told them about his growing interest in Rugby League, how much he had enjoyed watching the film This Sporting Life in which his friend Richard Harris had played the main role and his own possible interest in making a film based on a similar theme.

In reply, either Scott or Keith, told him about the four novels that I have written all with a strong Rugby League background. Before leaving them Mickey said that he intended to come to Huddersfield in 2010 to watch his first live game and collect copies of these novels (details below) to take back to give to his scriptwriters in California.

The last that I had heard about him was he had been in Europe recently but the Icelandic volcanic ash had prevented him flying into Huddersfield airport.

www.geofflee.net for news of my novels, One Winter, One Spring, One Summer, One Autumn and Two Seasons. All are written against a strong Rugby League background, set in South Lancashire and inspired by the old saying about work: "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller".

the film This Sporting Life in which his friend Richard Harris had played the main role

Dear God, imagine those two out on the lash!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The last that I had heard about him was he had been in Europe recently but the Icelandic volcanic ash had prevented him flying into Huddersfield airport.

:D

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

I was going to type about a fifty something out of shape actor being in a good enough condition to play "rugby" then I realised he'd be playing union.

I'd say he's in really good shape for his age in The Wrestler & Iron Man 2. It's his face he's had loads of surgery on, don't think he's had plastic surgery elsewhere?

"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears... And I've been to St Helens" - John Bishop