Hull Kingston Rovers V Castleford Tigers

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Castleford
    • Draw

you havent heard the last of the ref turning down chase's drop goal for obstruction then giving kr 2quick penos

Good job it wasn't Bradford!!! ;)

Cas must be gutted, hard lines, sounds like a cracking end to a decent match.

*sniggers*

Haha Cas! :P

What, no 'perfect weekend' threads? :D

thing is, cas really were hard done to. a drop goal kicked, then penalised and losing to a penalty that resulted.

and remind me how many cas fans have been on here slating the referee.

the word bradford fans are looking for is DIGNITY.

thing is, cas really were hard done to. a drop goal kicked, then penalised and losing to a penalty that resulted.

and remind me how many cas fans have been on here slating the referee.

the word bradford fans are looking for is DIGNITY.

You're quick to dish out the 'let's all laugh at Bradford', and there's nothing that hasn't already been said, but we go week by week, and this week, Cas also lost so ha! :P

I think I've been quite dignified when it comes to what's happened to Bradford. And this thread isn't about Bradford.

You're quick to dish out the 'let's all laugh at Bradford', and there's nothing that hasn't already been said, but we go week by week, and this week, Cas also lost so ha! :P

I think I've been quite dignified when it comes to what's happened to Bradford. And this thread isn't about Bradford.

i really didn't give a monkeys about bradford until, the best, and mick started their obnoxiuos rants about cas.

we're not your rivals, but because you're sh!te and no match for leeds, you need turn your attentions to someone close to you in the league. so very sad.

next season you can have a go at salford eh

i really didn't give a monkeys about bradford until, the best, and mick started their obnoxiuos rants about cas.

we're not your rivals, but because you're sh!te and no match for leeds*, you need turn your attentions to someone close to you in the league. so very sad.

next season you can have a go at salford eh

That's exactly why. A few Bradford fans and a few Cas fans fall-out suddenly makes it every Bulls fan and every Cas fan. I know where the upset lies. This has nothing to do with league position, we're just sticking up for our clubs. So ha, you lost too today. It's not sad, it's banter, if not, Jesus after 11 defeats in a row how sad would that make you?!

*Hey! We earned our point at Easter, in fact we had two in the bag and threw it away!

you havent heard the last of the ref turning down chase's drop goal for obstruction then giving kr 2quick penos

But the attempt missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Galea chased off from marker, the guy at dummy half for Cas grabbed hold of him, he got free then another Cas player ran into him and knocked him over! Rovers never appealed for a pen, we never got chance gos Bentham blow for it straight away.

Anyway if you want to talk about ref calls then what about the 40/20 Cas kicked from just behind the half way line! That was good.

Out of interest, how did Charnley play? He seems to be ready for the first team already, and I hope Wigan use him and Marsh as first choice 3/4 cover next year. The boy has talent.

He was ###### you don't want him, you should get rid of him, we will take him off your hands if we have too ;)

Yet again the kid was fab, he is a really good player now, the sky is the limit for him.

Yet to see an attribute he does not have. Strong,fast, agile, good brain, learning quick, fast, and can tackle.

Yet again the kid was fab, he is a really good player now, the sky is the limit for him.

Yet to see an attribute he does not have. Strong,fast, agile, good brain, learning quick, fast, and can tackle.

Passes a bit too early when Rovers have an overlap, I've heard... :PB)

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)