Barrow Match

IanFalkiner

It looks like the Barrow match will remain on Sunday 22/8 and will not be brought forward to Thursday 19/8. This is because Barrow play their re-arranged match v. Widnes on Weds. 18/8.

Probably better for the club attendance wise although ###### for me since I am on holiday. I was hoping it was on Sky then I could watch it half pi-sed, now I will be getting updates via a computer and mobile. Got the hint' son! :O

It looks like the Barrow match will remain on Sunday 22/8 and will not be brought forward to Thursday 19/8. This is because Barrow play their re-arranged match v. Widnes on Weds. 18/8.

Probably better for the club attendance wise although ###### for me since I am on holiday. I was hoping it was on Sky then I could watch it half pi-sed, now I will be getting updates via a computer and mobile. Got the hint' son! :O

Can't you get Radio Leeds from your caravan in Skeggy then Ian. :D

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Got the hint' son! :O

Where's thy been? We figured that 1 out about 3 month ago.

Let's hope that Icelandic Vocano behaves this time or you could miss the GF (if we get there - counting chickens n all that)

Fev's motto: "Consilio et Animis" - By Wisdom & Courage

C*s' motto: "Quod est Aedificemus Anno Altero" - We'll build it next year

That's a big assumption. Didn't Leigh have the same problem last season with a game against Halifax ?

Edited by Griff

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

That's a big assumption. Didn't Leigh have the same problem last season with a game against Halifax ?

Ithink its a fair assupmtion to make that Barrow won't be forced to play on Thusday the 19th when they are being forced to play the night before

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

Indeed. The point I'm making is that the same situation arose only last year.

In August 2009, Leigh were forced to move their game to accommodate the Sky game.

Indeed. The point I'm making is that the same situation arose only last year.

In August 2009, Leigh were forced to move their game to accommodate the Sky game.

yes but on this occassion its a "moved game" on the 18th as directed by the rfl so they can't move another to make them play the day after

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

The money comes in handy. You have to put up with the inconvenience.

What money. The 4k the home team gets has to be 'spent' basically on ticketing initiatives, or in English letting people in for free :P

Here we go again .....

What money. The 4k the home team gets has to be 'spent' basically on ticketing initiatives, or in English letting people in for free :P

Or they buy

Apparently, according to faxfans.com we need an attendance of 7885 for the Barrow game to gain an average crowd of 2500 for the season and tick another box :huh::huh:

So come on boys and girls, get ya fingers out :blink::blink:

The weak conform, the strong survive.